First Official Rebel Heart Tour Teaser Videos

Royal T

:drama: :drama: :drama:

OMG....I'm so fucking excited!!!!! :tigger: Looks amazing already. Can ALWAYS count on M to deliver the goods!!!

Slay mamma M :dramatic:

Guest Rachelle of London

If it's anything at all like MDNA then it will be among her best. MDNA was the SHIT!!! Changed my LIFE :dramatic:

This!!!!!

MDNA but more live vocals & better songs would be the perfect tour. MDNA meets DWT. but with more hits

Umm I was talking about the stage design, k?

Umm I was talking about the stage design, k?

so what? I didn't even quote you. people above me are talking about how MDNA changed their lives. I say it reminds me of MDNA meets DWT. whats the problem with that? :newspaper:

I've re watched so many times. I really can't wait

Me too. I thought I wasn't really giving a shit prior to these teasers...now I'm sucked right in. March is a loooonnnngggg way off! Put me into hibernation :drama:

I'd love a show inspired by her last tour, however it still shouldn't share many similarities, or else it could end up feeling like a MDNA rehash IMO.

That's also why I hope she doesn't overdo it with the religious symbols too! MDNA already featured them to a great extent, I think there are other themes from older tours she hasn't used in a while, those would seem more interesting this time IMO.

Still, I'm totally excited! Judging by these clips we can expect the tour to be just as inspired and passionate as the record, videos and performances so far!

OMG how did I miss this thread and these amazing teasers... This tour will slay!! :drama:

Devil Pray, yaas! I'm so happy! :drool:

I remember Mattress said once that The MDNA tour was the love child of The Girlie Show and DWT (this one being the top ;)). I'm thinking, by what she's teasing in her instagram and these teasers, Rebel Heart Tour seems to be the love child of RIT and Confessions Tour. I couldn't be happier!

HOLY SHIT!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I'm always late....but wow. just wow.

Pole dancing nuns...cages...flamenco...is that a rotating or slanted stage that comes up? Damn.

Something tells me this tour is going to be a giant :fuckoff: to all the folks who have criticized her this era. She's gonna throw it right back at them.

ControversyTour here we come.