First Official Rebel Heart Tour Teaser Videos

Royal T

I don't think she would come out of a cage that fierce and Iconica as her stand-in and coreographer is doing in the clip if the song would be Joan of Arc though.

I also can't seem to see where "Iconic" would be the opener. Am I missing something?

Yeah, that's only because ICONIC is used in the teaser, but there is absolutely no evidence.

To me the opening number if that's what we can see in teaser#2 will be a drums number... it can be HOLD TIGHT.

The teasers look incredible, can't wait for this tour. It looks like Aya and Bambi (?) are going to choreograph some fierce dance routines, yaaassss!

As for the opening number - we don't know shit. Hold Tight doesn't sound like an opening song to me at all (unless it's remixed, which I doubt). I believe Iconic is going to be the cage number and by the looks of it, it's going to be EPIC.

Nobody's mentioned the remix of Devil Pray! I wonder if there are more releases to come like with AL where they kept releasing mixes of album songs. Let's hope!

But yes, bring on the stripping nuns!

wow I'm lost for words, I absolutely cannot wait till this tour starts and Madonna rules the world once again and shuts a lot of negative mouths...... anddddddd I can already smell the controversy with the pole dancing nuns, lol, the catholics will be all over her :p

I see some hot dancers, esp. the one with long hairs and tatoos. SO I need to have new tickets in order to get infont of the stage :p

That was my first thought. That part looks amazing :wow: The obligatory 'world music' section needs to be laid to rest at this point though. That BETTER not be 'Who's That Girl' they're BANGING THEIR DRUMS to... :bad:

world music is my fav part of her tours because thats what makes it so different then everyone else

I like teaser 1 but I loooove teaser 2.

I wonder why is it a hidden video.

By the way, I don't think the cage part is necessrily from Iconic, just like the nuns are not necessarily from Devil Pray.

Her roots have never been that out of control. I think that she is getting ready for a big change. I hope so. I love brunettedonna. We have never had one on tour aside from a wig for DWT during Sky Fits Heaven. Looks kick ass and I am getting more excited by the minute.

Her roots have never been that out of control. I think that she is getting ready for a big change. I hope so. I love brunettedonna. We have never had one on tour aside from a wig for DWT during Sky Fits Heaven. Looks kick ass and I am getting more excited by the minute.

i would love dark hair but she already took care of that in her new instagram

CKsgt1-WgAUBd4Z.png

Nobody's mentioned the remix of Devil Pray! I wonder if there are more releases to come like with AL where they kept releasing mixes of album songs. Let's hope!

But yes, bring on the stripping nuns!

That's the album version

I like teaser 1 but I loooove teaser 2.

I wonder why is it a hidden video.

By the way, I don't think the cage part is necessrily from Iconic, just like the nuns are not necessarily from Devil Pray.

They are listed videos because they are a Rolling Stones exclusive.

That's not why people assume the cage it's for Iconic, it's because of what Tyson said in his interview.