HUMAN NATURE STICKY & SWEET TOUR appreciation thread

I live for this particular performance:

It's like she didn't even give a fuck to ACTUALLY SING. She just...kinda...articulated whatever sound that she felt comfortable with :lmao: It's almost like she was laughing implicitly at the whole situation :lol:

:rotfl: God I hate that image of her with the top hat. Worst stage outfit ever.

I actually liked the top hat :blush:

Worst stage outfit ever has got to be the kilts and tank tops in RIT. Who thinks "Oh, it's the big dance finale. Let's all wear kilts?"

Guest Rocco Papa

I read somewhere that the backdrop was inspired by the story of Nicholas White, a man who got trapped in an elevator for 41 hours. Interesting, but I'm not sure how true it is.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4693690

I also remember being really excited because everyone knew Britney would be in it and she was about to make her big comeback. I was super excited to see how her part came out and what she would do. I was on YouTube the very next day watching so many fan videos shot opening night! And then she came on stage during the LA show, which I didn't expect and Madonna was featured in her documentary, For The Record.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7l0ih_britney-and-madonna-on-for-the-reco_shortfilms

Guest Medoner

:rotfl: God I hate that image of her with the top hat. Worst stage outfit ever.

the worst would have to be mdnas world music outfit... holy shit that was not good

But at least please praise the singing :rotfl: The demonic vocals could never be copied by anyone else.

ITS HUMAN NETCHA :smile:

Oh I love it! Love the crowcals as well!!!!!!

FUCK THE RAIN!!!

shhhhhhh.....do you want another crow-meltdown here?

:chuckle:

Definitely one of the all time worst

I had a few moments of love it/ so-bad-it's-good in 2010/11 but in reality it's just really bad and yes, that damn top hat doesn't help matters either ... :lol:

I love this re-invention. Much better than the boring MDNA one. I am not talking about the performance itself, but the remix. I might be one of the few who rather hear updated versions instead of album versions.