Unpopular Opinions

5iVe Elements

Post your unpopular Madonna-related opinions here!

Hard Candy is amazing.

MDNA, Superstar, Turn Up The Radio, Girl Gone Wild are underrated.

Beautiful Killer is boring.

Shoo Be Doo and Jimmy Jimmy are great songs.

The S&S Vogue is the best live version of it.

Falling from the horse was a publicity stunt to hide plastic surgery treatment

The leak was intentional but something went wrong

Physycal Attraction is shit as well as LAP S&S version

MDNA has some fillers, but it's a great album overall.

Madonna has never released a bad album.

S&S Tour is one of her best.

American Life is a masterpiece.

Holy Water, S.E.X. And Bitch, I'm Madonna are among the best tracks on the album.

Oh yeah

Reinvention Tour was fantastic

Sticky and Sweet Tour was fabulous

Both better than MDNA tour

Ooh

sex (except for the rap with the grillz) sucks. holy water is childish, try hard, and something natalia and gaga would make. unapologetic bitch is generic especially those stupid cliché sound noises put in. only the reggae is nice. wash all over me demo is generic (except for the violins intro), i think the SS tour despite its success ruined her credibility as an amazing live performer in a lot of countries.

a bit of a rant i prefer acoustic and grounded madonna like when you hear her on howard stern or in the 2003 ross interview compared to how she's like on those stupid USA tv shows. (its like they dumb her down and use her more than she "uses" them)

oh i could go on and on :p but then again there are a lot of things I love about her and her work that other people probably don't like a lot. i think GMAYL is like M said herself something we don't hear on the radio a lot and underrated. Shake it off is GMAYL 2.

She looks awful with Grillz(i hate that shit)

Living for love video is boring.

2000-2015 photoshoots is better than 80's or early 90's

sex (except for the rap with the grillz) sucks. holy water is childish, try hard, and something natalia and gaga would make. unapologetic bitch is generic especially those stupid cliché sound noises put in. only the reggae is nice. wash all over me demo is generic (except for the violins intro), i think the SS tour despite its success ruined her credibility as an amazing live performer in a lot of countries.

a bit of a rant i prefer acoustic and grounded madonna like when you hear her on howard stern or in the 2003 ross interview compared to how she's like on those stupid USA tv shows. (its like they dumb her down and use her more than she "uses" them)

oh i could go on and on :p but then again there are a lot of things I love about her and her work that other people probably don't like a lot. i think GMAYL is like M said herself something we don't hear on the radio a lot and underrated. Shake it off is GMAYL 2.

Well..Natalia did cowrite it

Both tracks are fantastic to me. And people loved s&s honestly

BIM is the most embarrasing thing she's ever done

RoL (the song) is shit

WTG and S&S are the two worst Madonna tours

Hard Candy is also shit

MDNA is underrated

Girlie Show and MDNA versions of Like a Virgin are shit

5iVe Elements, you are brave. The last time this thread was around, there were flushings galore ! Hector took a lot out in one quick sweep. Was an extra special Royal flush.

Yeah, although that ridiculous worst Madonna songs thread remained in tact and was posted at the time the new album came out. :manson: