Get a Load of This! Camille Barbone's (madonna's first manager) twitter.

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker

lmao :lmao:

that said though, i could be way off, but i always thought camille was secretly totally lesbian for M :lmao:

it wasnt a secret, she was all over it!!! she wanted tuna!!!

tumblr_ns2fvxbtkQ1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I forever love Wendie Malick because she played Camille in the shitty Innocence Lost!!!

I really want to know if Wendie did research for that role! I feel like she did it justice! :rotfl:

Oh yeah, and just the other day I had finished M's pre-fame section in Andrew Morton's biography. She was OBSESSED with Madonna, and Madonna knew that, and would play games with her any chance she could get it! :lol: I didn't know she became a heavy alcoholic after that.

But back to the original topic.......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I'm gonna have sooooo much fun harassing Ms Barbone on twitter.

Guest Rocco Papa

tumblr_ns2fvxbtkQ1qlycwjo1_500.gif

I forever love Wendie Malick because she played Camille in the shitty Innocence Lost!!!

That movie was a fabulous hot mess!! :dead:

And since when does she not engage in dialogue about Madonna? She's been in practically every unauthorized interview special about her!

Guest Pud Whacker

I really want to know if Wendie did research for that role! I feel like she did it justice! :rotfl:

Oh yeah, and just the other day I had finished M's pre-fame section in Andrew Morton's biography. She was OBSESSED with Madonna, and Madonna knew that, and would play games with her any chance she could get it! :lol: I didn't know she became a heavy alcoholic after that.

But back to the original topic.......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I'm gonna have sooooo much fun harassing Ms Barbone on twitter.

:rotfl: