1st time that the album's title-track is not released as single

This reeks!! Rebel Heart (the track) is a great song! Some of the best lyrics on the album! It should definitely be released as the fourth official single! But judging by things (Not included in the standard edition basically a bonus track on the deluxe, it was one of the leaked tracks) I don't think we'll get RH as a single :sad::sad: This would mark the 1st time she doesn't release an album's title-track as single.

Semantics aside, I always considered LFL the title track, regardless of the album's title. If anything, I still don't really gel with the album title ('80's power-ballad kitsch). LFL embodies the general love message she has been trotting around for the past 2 years, and also has a very elegant element of sophistication.

BTW, what is MDNA's title track anyway?

BTW, what is MDNA's title track anyway?

Perhaps "I'm Addicted"?? MDMA, MDNA..??? LOL I was talking bout the ones that had, LAV, TB, LAP, Erotica, BS, RoL, Music, AL :p

This reeks!! Rebel Heart (the track) is a great song! Some of the best lyrics on the album! It should definitely be released as the fourth official single! But judging by things (Not included in the standard edition basically a bonus track on the deluxe, it was one of the leaked tracks) I don't think we'll get RH as a single :sad::sad: This would mark the 1st time she doesn't release an album's title-track as single.

I would be very happy if there's a remote chance for Rebel Heart to be 4th single .... fingers crossed :biggrin:

As I already said in the previous thread(s), "Rebel Heart" is planned as the 6th single release from the RH campaign and it will be the main promo single for the RH Tour DVD, which will be released in late 2016. The release will be a live recording.

We need the Avicii final mix as a single release eventually.

Also if she was going to do 4-6 singles then the video for the next one would have to be ready to go in August. Unless it is Iconic, we haven't heard anything about her making a music video

I can totally see another single released during the tour (or for the DVD release, as Suedehead said), so Rebel Heart could happen!

Fingers crossed!

giphy.gif

So what is the 4th and 5th?

4th is UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH / JOAN OF ARC double A-side to be released when the tour kicks off promoting the tour. We'll get videos for both (budget for each: $5 million.) Storyboard concept of Joan of Arc is "Game of Thrones meets Gone Girl" whilst apparently Unapologetic Bitch will basically be "Bitch I'm Madonna: The morning after" with special guests from RuPaul's Drag Race (Raven and Willam already confirmed via their Queefer accounts.)

5th is DEVIL PRAY to be released in time for Christmas. Video will be controversial as you can imagine.

6th is REBEL HEART (LIVE REMIX) from the Rebel Heart Tour to be released around the DVD/Blu-Ray release. Fans will be pleased to know that the live version currently being rehearsed contains elements from the Avicii demo.

These releases are all planned by Guy Oseary, LiveNation and Interscope but rumour has that Rebel Heart may end up as 7th single because Messiah or ICONIC may be released in March to commemorate the Australian shows. Madonna is undecided at present.

Watch this space.

(These are exclusive rumours. Please make sure you credit all info to: www.suedehead.cunt)

You forgot to add that a very heavy campaing of payola is considered: 90% of the profits made by Madonna during the RH Tour will be destined to radio stations all over the world. 2016 will be the year where she has 6 number ones.

You forgot to add that a very heavy campaing of payola is considered: 90% of the profits made by Madonna during the RH Tour will be destined to radio stations all over the world. 2016 will be the year where she has 6 number ones.

Yes Madonna is planning to break Mariah's US record in 2016 and she is not happy about Rihanna equaling her UK records either. Watch this space.

4th is UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH / JOAN OF ARC double A-side to be released when the tour kicks off promoting the tour. We'll get videos for both (budget for each: $5 million.) Storyboard concept of Joan of Arc is "Game of Thrones meets Gone Girl" whilst apparently Unapologetic Bitch will basically be "Bitch I'm Madonna: The morning after" with special guests from RuPaul's Drag Race (Raven and Willam already confirmed via their Queefer accounts.)

5th is DEVIL PRAY to be released in time for Christmas. Video will be controversial as you can imagine.

6th is REBEL HEART (LIVE REMIX) from the Rebel Heart Tour to be released around the DVD/Blu-Ray release. Fans will be pleased to know that the live version currently being rehearsed contains elements from the Avicii demo.

These releases are all planned by Guy Oseary, LiveNation and Interscope but rumour has that Rebel Heart may end up as 7th single because Messiah or ICONIC may be released in March to commemorate the Australian shows. Madonna is undecided at present.

Watch this space.

(These are exclusive rumours. Please make sure you credit all info to: www.suedehead.cunt)

lol

There's no way we will get that many big videos in addition to what we already have gotten sadly ;( Even though UB getting its day in the sun would be amazing and would make me so happy

What about Something to Remember. I alsonly consid we Candy Shop to be Hard Candy's title track. Maybe I am reaching here. Lol

Watch this space.

This would be fucking EVERYTHING!!!!!

Watch this space.

I can really see this happening.

I LOVE YOU! :lmao: