Why Wasn't "Heaven" and "Queen" on The Final?!!! I'm beyond Baffled!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest bluejean

Heaven is beautiful. I LOVE that track.

Queen I never really got heavily into. We were SO spoiled this era with so many amazing songs including all the leaks. Amazing era of music.

Guest bluejean

tumblr_nryiy6s7xa1qlycwjo1_540.jpg

Who's Pud Whacker? This is me, I am Gay Bob. You dont know me. My name is Bob and I've been a fan since 2003. I grew up in Kansas and my favorite color is purple. I like long walks on the beach (when I can get to one, Kansas is soooo rural and in the middle of nowhere!!!) and roller blading. My cousin Carmela turned me onto Madonna via Something To Remember and Evita but I really didn't come on board until American Life - it was the first album I bought on my own!!! I liked Ray of Light, too. it was pretty. I'm 27 and i love a good time!!! i like the Spice Girls, Bjork and Kelly Clarkson, too. So...

I was listening to the Rebel Heart demos in my car and...

Every time I hear Heaven and Queen I'm so baffled why they weren't on the final track-listing of Rebel Heart!!! Lyrically, sonically, everything!!! Theyre FABULOUS!!!

Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gRVQtqOsn8

Queen

I don't understand wtf you're on about btw. Gay Bob? :lol:

I consider "Queen" to be the closing track of the super duper deluxe version and it's always been a part of my RH playlist. LOVE that song.

Heaven is beautiful, needs more work though. But the melody.....heaven!

Oh I was about to open a thread about Queen. Yesterday I came back from holidays and it's such a long trip that I listened to RH and the demos like a zillion times and Queen is so beautiful!!!! could be a great political interlude. I doubt she took that off as punishment, maybe she thought the album was long enough. The horrid remixes at the end are the real punishment hahaha

I think it does

There's a dark, royalesque kindgdom theme with heartbreak city and wash all over me. Heaven goes with it too

Yes. Half of the album / demos have that wonderful old times queen warrior theme

Queen is one of my favorites of this era. such a pitty it wasnt included on the album, but we have it as a demo which is good too.

But sadly there are no chances for a official release with video. Thinking about a video she is playing the Queen Marie Antoinette and the last scene is her at the guillotine

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I also put Queen at the end of my playlist. It ends the album perfectly. My first song is Rebel Heart, so it kind of bookends the album thematically.

I also put Queen at the end of my playlist. It ends the album perfectly. My first song is Rebel Heart, so it kind of bookends the album thematically.

Yes. I made myself a compilation and it's similar

Both of them are beautiful haunting tracks but Queen may be too direct (just like Two Steps Behind Me) and Heaven is too dark, she may have thought r¿that Inside Out, Heartbreak city and Wash All Over Me were enough dark songs for just one album.

Imo the Rebel Queen Warrior songs are

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Heaven

Queen

Revolution

Borrowed Time

Freedom

Wash All Over Me

Joan of Arc

Rebel Heart

Living for Love can be there too because it's a revolution of love

Heaven needs alot of work. Sounds like a first demo. Queen on the other hand is perfection. It def should have made the album.

+1

"Heaven" is nowhere near album ready.

"Queen" sounds like a finished track, though -- and a wonderful one at that.. Can't imagine why the kept it off the super deluxe version. It was already at 24 tracks. Why not one more?

Heaven sounds quite finished to me. I have heard less finished versions but the version I have heard sounds as finished as Queen or the songs that were actually included on Rebel Heart.

Not RH releated, but apparently Britney Don't Do It is real

Indeed.

There is a demo featuring Mercy and Olga doing the rounds :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...