Today's purchase: sealed YCD vinyl!

Apples388

Now I've had YCD on vinyl for years but I bought this sealed copy from a charity shop and it's got that ribbon on the side with the lovely write-up! Gorgeous. I think I'll keep it sealed. £1.99 bitches! :wow:

11750633_10153374695555873_6355796477447

Beautiful. I've gotten a couple of her stuff on vinyl sealed, but I always end up opening it... Found the Like A Prayer album, Hanky Panky, Human Nature, and You'll See 12" singles all sealed. It's awesome opening up an (old) fresh vinyl.

I have 4 copies of LAP vinyl (2 unopened of course.)

And I have some lovely Japanese vinyl which is just amazing.

I wish I could have everything on vinyl though. I don't have all of it though. I need BS on vinyl in my lifE!!

Now I've had YCD on vinyl for years but I bought this sealed copy from a charity shop and it's got that ribbon on the side with the lovely write-up! Gorgeous. I think I'll keep it sealed. £1.99 bitches! :wow:

11750633_10153374695555873_6355796477447

I want it. Can I have it?

I have 4 copies of LAP vinyl (2 unopened of course.)

And I have some lovely Japanese vinyl which is just amazing.

I wish I could have everything on vinyl though. I don't have all of it though. I need BS on vinyl in my lifE!!

The reissue is pretty cheap. Oh and that YCD vinyl is BEAUTIFUL

I'm still working on my vinyl collection. I know bluejean is too.

I just recently bought a few 45's including open your heart, la isla, and material girl.

I bought YCD last year, but used :/

Luckily it still had the gold belly slip, but the previous person had ripped it then tapped it back together. Such a lovely compilation I must add, just finished listening to it :wow:

I don't even have all the albums yet, they're so darn expensive and I've got a million other things to buy. My most prized possessions are the Hard Candy 3 LP set, and a copy of LAP that I got brand new from a record store for $3.50, it smells like patchouli still :laugh:

My recent purchase though, was Rebel Heart on vinyl. It was very expensive for the quality.

It's disappointing because I pick up beautiful releases on vinyl from small indie labels. They're on 180 gram vinyl, have download codes, glossy inserts and sound great. Plus they're usually half the price! And Interscope practically robs you blind for you what you get with Rebel Heart on vinyl. It sounds choppy, the card stock for the sleeve is cheap, and they used flimsy vinyl. I would have returned it if it wasn't Madonna tbh. Sorry for the rant, but the decline in quality of her vinyl releases makes me angry. :angry: