Hold Tight - new single on Italian radio stations!

http://www.earone.it/news/madonna_hold_tight_radio_date_24_07_2015_15735864/

Madonna - Hold Tight (Radio Date: 07/24/2015)

Radio stations in Italy will air 'Hold Tight' , in spite of "Bitch I'm Madonna", and there's no information about releasing it commercially as a single or else, at the moment.

New single for Madonna, the queen of pop. It is "HOLD TIGHT," available for the radio programming from Friday, July 24.
"Hold Tight", written by the same Madonna with Toby Gad, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Maureen McDonald and Uzoechi Emenike, is the third single from the album "REBEL HEART" - GOLD certified for sales in Italy after only two weeks after - after "Living for Live" and "Ghosttown" (also certified gold in the individual). After recording immediately sold out for Italian first two stages of Rebel Heart Tour on 21 and 22 November at Pala Alpitour of Turin, has added a third on 19 November.

This album is full of potential singles. Whatever any radio station wants to play is fine with me. People need to hear this music and be exposed to its splendor. :)

ITS MY FAV SONG!!!! If it was up for me, that would ve been the lead!!! But I DEMAND a video! Even tour video would statisfy my taste.

Know there was good amount of discussion in the past about RH not having too many potential hit singles, but there are least a half a dozen tracks or more that are single worthy.

HT seems to be a good choice for a radio single.

It's cool that a good amount of songs are being released in some capacity (Living for Love, Ghosttown, Bitch Im Madonna, Devil Pray, and now Hold Tight). I do wonder whether there will be a 'real' fourth single

That's cool, Hold Tight is cute and catchy. Also goes to show you how much more open minded and accepting Europeans are as opposed to the north americans who believe no one over 40 deserves radio time and we should just be subjected to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande around the clock

Great choice and it highlights what a diverse album Rebel Heart is.

Hold Tight reminds me of something you would hear on an updated Ray of Light.

Well ROL is dated sound