Rolling Stone Magazine Special Edition- It's Here...

Camacho

I made this post 2 hours ago but in the wrong thread.

BIM has such a great message and is Madonna's current work. The list Rollingstone made may not be completely my personal list but a great majority of the songs on it are worthy of being in a top fifty.

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud, do you live in the future or something? Where exactly did you get a copy of this magazine? I've been looking all over the place for the past three days and I still haven't found it. :dazed:

Yes, I called Los Angeles! :lol:

It was at the supermarket heck out line. I'm sue it will be everywhere vey soon. X

I can't find it either ^^^^ I think we'll have it in their next shipment...which is like Tuesday/Wednesday...

i was told by a clerk that it will arrive on Wed at Barns and Noble. I hope everyone finds a copy soon too.

So I'm at work with hopes that at lunch time I can go to the Shoppers across the street and they will have it, lol.... My friend who lives in Missisauga found it at a walmart yesterday

They didn't have it at the Wal Mart where I live. I want this so bad

I'm pretty sure Barnes and Noble will hate me and block me from their stores since I call like every other day checking to see if it is in yet. I guess I'll leave them alone till Wednesday then lol.

Edited by tycole6

I'm pretty sure Barnes and Noble will hate me and block me from their stores since I call like every other day checking to see if it is in yet. I guess I'll leave them alone till Wednesday then lol.

Haha! They should have a dedicated phone hotline for Madonna fans! I am always worried about pestering B&N, too. I called around to half a dozen in my area for the last Interview magazine -- was never able to get one. :/ I also called the Andy Warhol Museum here in Pittsburgh -- even THEY never had a copy of the M covers most recently. So bizarre.

Looking forward to this special RS! :)

My local B&N did not have it yet...however my local magazine/newspaper stand said probably in a few days here in Michigan...I have my name in. I cant wait! I have all the issues but will still be cool to have.

I finally got my copy today and it's BEAUTIFUL! I went twice today to check because they didn't have it stocked yet in the morning lol. I was thanking Madonna when I saw it sitting there in all its glory and I'm sure all the Barnes & Noble workers were thanking their gods too that I finally got my copy and can finally stop calling them incessantly.

i finally got my copy. i took pics of all the pages for anyone that wan't to see i can upload in a zip if anyone wants?