Rolling Stone Magazine Special Edition- It's Here...

Camacho

Guest whatatramp

I've looked high and low for this, gonna have to order online

no, i wasnt a fan of her julia roberts "im a normal person - look everyone" period.

but it gave us this :lmao:

51dxlkCRAYL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There's a Top 50 Madonna songs of all time list in the issue and the highest ranking song from RH was Bitch I'm Madonnna...LFL wasn't even included,surprised to see Holiday and Lucky Star not ranked higher.

In a few years LFL will be the new Hung Up,just give it time

^Yes- the list was posted earlier in the thread. Some oddities, for sure, when something like "Oh father" is omitted (though maybe it didn't want to get too crazy with so many entries from one album- the first album and TB has six entries each, as it is).

^Yes- the list was posted earlier in the thread. Some oddities, for sure, when something like "Oh father" is omitted (though maybe it didn't want to get too crazy with so many entries from one album- the first album and TB has six entries each, as it is).

I didn't even realize Oh Father was snubbed,at least Promise to Try was ranked high.Also really happy to see I Deserve It (#32) and WIFLFA (#19) getting some much deserved attention.

i wouldnt. in fact, there was a Q magazine special, i believe, that thad this disgrace on the cover - i walked right by it never to look back.

dahlen_%2810%29.jpg

no thanks. im not here for babs ciccone.

I don't think this look represents M as an artist at all, but I think she looks beautiful in a really natural way - an extension of the ROL look/era. Even in the early days she had an accessibly, girl-next-door vibe to her, and this is similar in a more adult womanly way. The tank top is sexy too.

When I think of Babs Ciccone I think of THIS:

mY44vrj1eyT-bPQfKCcqFQA.jpg

LOL. I remember pre-ROL it seemed like she was destined to do adult contemporary ballads and showtunes for the rest of her career.

Finally received my copy... it's gorgeous! Something that can be enjoyed by everyone from newbies and casual fans to fanatics.

Interestingly, NONE of the layouts posted in this instagram shot are actually in the finished print, and I believe only two of the photos below made it anywhere in there!

11693983_875019642584243_441859789173396

The final layout is perfection. Except...the first photo in the 1991 Carrie Fisher interview which is driving me nuts. :D They've published the photo prior to airbrushing which shows her natural brow covered in makeup underneath the drawn on arch.

rollingbrow91_zpsnimmhaya.png

All interior photos are correctly airbrushed in the the new Collectors Edition, though.

Anyway, best Madonna item to hit US newsstands since this 1996 beauty:

$_57.JPG

Guest Pud Whacker

Finally received my copy... it's gorgeous! Something that can be enjoyed by everyone from newbies and casual fans to fanatics.

Interestingly, NONE of the layouts posted in this instagram shot are actually in the finished print, and I believe only two of the photos below made it anywhere in there!

11693983_875019642584243_441859789173396

The final layout is perfection. Except...the first photo in the 1991 Carrie Fisher interview which is driving me nuts. :D They've published the photo prior to airbrushing which shows her natural brow covered in makeup underneath the drawn on arch.

rollingbrow91_zpsnimmhaya.png

All interior photos are correctly airbrushed in the the new Collectors Edition, though.

Anyway, best Madonna item to hit US newsstands since this 1996 beauty:

they didnt use madonna goes all the way (meisel pics) or i changed my mind good luck...(rolston pics)

and now that i check there is no article or photos from madonna on music marriage and movies - like a prayer. 1989