Rolling Stone Magazine Special Edition- It's Here...

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

everyone is entitled to their opinions no need to argue

This. Such a shame that some fans can't appreciate a 97 page spread without the drama.

The cover is good. The public has to be drawn to 80's Madonna and then for goodness sake take a look at what's inside. So much of the public is too unaware of what she has accomplished.

I can not wait to get my issue. Rollingstone finally getting it right. ♡

Yay- Pud, there's a RS staff list of her 50 best songs? If you get a chance, feel free to post. Thanks. :)

That image Q used is terrific compared to that "alien" one (the "Sorry" image)- there also was that Jane cover that was not too flattering.

Thanks for posting some of the photos, Pud!

I am going to look for it after I take my son to preschool this afternoon. I would be shocked (SHOCKED!) if my local B&N already carries it. It's usually slow going here in middle America when it comes to acquiring the latest magazine issues. :/

Guest Pud Whacker

Yay- Pud, there's a RS staff list of her 50 best songs? If you get a chance, feel free to post. Thanks. :)

That image Q used is terrific compared to that "alien" one (the "Sorry" image)- there also was that Jane cover that was not too flattering.

ill try my best!!!

I have gone to several places here in Toronto today, nothing :( They have issues with dr. dre and ice cube and one of mick jagger but no madge

it's a usa magazine it might not be available in Toronto.

Just a quickie... Is there still a 'normal' edition of RS out too and this you buy as a special extra? Or is this rolling stones new edition full stop with no other news or reviews. Ta,. Id get a copy from here in the uk but I think they only sell the latest import 'normal' mags.

Just a quickie... Is there still a 'normal' edition of RS out too and this you buy as a special extra? Or is this rolling stones new edition full stop with no other news or reviews. Ta,. Id get a copy from here in the uk but I think they only sell the latest import 'normal' mags.

yeah i think it's just a specific collectors edition...there's also a regular one i'm certain

I was thinking they would be released on the same day, but guess not, so almost got heat stroke from going from store to store for nothing lol

We'll probably get it on Friday or next Thurs/Friday, that's when new magazines are shipped. And I see the special RS with Rolling Stones or U2 or whatever in stores all the time so we'll have no trouble finding it

Love it - AND c'mon again, Herb was her BEST photographer ----hands down! :biggrin:

heres the back cover!!! (oh god, why did they have to use a photo from the 80's there, too?!! - i mean god, couldnt they have used something from the 90's? anything. :cries: ) shes big now, too!!! SHE IS.

tumblr_nu30l5Co3M1qlycwjo5_r1_500.jpg

:inlove: the ENTIRE magazine is her and NOTHING else. :thumbsup: