Rolling Stone Magazine Special Edition- It's Here...

Camacho

That initial star rating for LAP had to have been a typo- the contents of the review read far better than that. In the RS Album Guide from 1992 (and the one from years later), it had 4.5 stars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Pud Whacker

Ugh! Couldn't they use 90's picture for the cover? Like she is soo much more than a fucking 80's singer why are they stuck in that decade when it comes to her? Annoying!

because the issue is called The Ultimate Guide to her MUSIC and LEGEND.

now go do your research.

Why do people keep putting down Madonna in the 80s or implying that they are sick of seeing images of her from that decade ? She became the biggest star in the world in the 80s and was a magical decade for her. . It is the same with people who put down everything about her in the last 2 decades. Madonna is everything in every decade and can be celebrated by everyone. It is win win. Younger fans can discover these images and enjoy and older fans can love that she is still amazing and does huge tours and releases fantastic music and videos. Enjoy everything about Madonna as she is truly a once in a lifetime star.

because the issue is called The Ultimate Guide to her MUSIC and LEGEND.

now go do your research.

Okay?! Research on what?! She was a big star in the 80's when you were a teenager, so? She was big when I was a teenager and she still big now no matter what you or others like you would like to think. Why does the same 80's image used to death has to do with anything?

i understand your POV...they always rely on her in the 80's to show her superstar status and they could easily pick any era..but i think they just used an image that was actually a rolling stone cover of hers already and commemorating her with this special edition with the cover looking more HQ and fresher than the 80's edition. anyway 97 photos and the magazine looks thick! can't wait!

Why do people keep putting down Madonna in the 80s or implying that they are sick of seeing images of her from that decade ? She became the biggest star in the world in the 80s and was a magical decade for her. . It is the same with people who put down everything about her in the last 2 decades. Madonna is everything in every decade and can be celebrated by everyone. It is win win. Younger fans can discover these images and enjoy and older fans can love that she is still amazing and does huge tours and releases fantastic music and videos. Enjoy everything about Madonna as she is truly a once in a lifetime star.

Some older stans feel left out that is why they can't seem to fully embrace her music now. They are always bringing up the past and shit. Stuck in the 80's basically and that is a shame.

Some older stans feel left out that is why they can't seem to fully embrace her music now. They are always bringing up the past and shit. Stuck in the 80's basically and that is a shame.

Whoah kinda ageist don't you think? M would be pissed

Guest Pud Whacker

Its a COMMEMORATIVE magazine. Do you witty bitty way of wighters know what that means? They want to shift some magazines. Putting a picture of her in 2003 ain't gonna do it.

The ones that feel left out are the ones that want their awakening represented. I don't feel left out of anything. I've been there since the inception.

Don't massacre me because the art directors agree with me. Take it up with Rolling Stone.