Rolling Stone Magazine Special Edition- It's Here...

Camacho

I must have missed seeing these special issues? So it's a compilation of all their previous interviews with one artist, this time Madonna? I wonder if it will have any new content that hasn't been published before?

I wondered when RS would get to this- it will be the first female special edition, I think.

If it 's done like the other ones., there should be a Greatest Songs list and other new content, as well.

I must have missed seeing these special issues? So it's a compilation of all their previous interviews with one artist, this time Madonna? I wonder if it will have any new content that hasn't been published before?

RS and other mags do them, they usually get lumped together somewhere in mag sections. Usually it's The Beatles, The Who, Rolling Stones, etc or Princess Diana, 9/11 etc.

Q did one for Madonna a little while back

Madonna-Q---Madonna-20th-333299.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

RS and other mags do them, they usually get lumped together somewhere in mag sections. Usually it The Beatles, The Who, Rolling Stones, etc or Princess Diana, 9/11 etc.

Q did one for Madonna a little while back

Madonna-Q---Madonna-20th-333299.jpg

Yeah and they used that unfortunate photo for the cover.

^That photo still is better than, say, the Jane cover. :)

That's a silly comparison

The Q issue was all about Madonna

Oh well

Old news now

Guest Pud Whacker

^That photo still is better than, say, the Jane cover. :)

its ugly and not representative of MADONNA and what she and her music stand for. does anyone even remember that madonna? the Next Best Thing era. um, no.

i can assure you that was a low seller for the bad choice of cover.

RS already published this circa Evita I think

41941GC3GPL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It contained everything ever written about M in RS up 2 that point, from random mentions 2 reviews 2 interviews and

year end lists/reader polls. But no pictures.

Guest Pud Whacker

RS already published this circa Evita I think

41941GC3GPL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It contained everything ever written about M in RS up 2 that point, from random mentions 2 reviews 2 interviews and

year end lists/reader polls. But no pictures.

Yes I love that.

Guest Pud Whacker

That was a huge problem for me. Why I never bought it

But it has all the random notes, reviews and interviews.

But these RS magazine tributes are the best!! Can't wait!!!

Guest ditaluver

It's Rolling Stone, not Vogue...c'mon now.

But I wanted all those gorgeous RS photos so badly.

I'm definitely buying this though

Oh a special eh? The last one I saw on the newsstands was the top 100 rap/hip hop songs. :bad:

I wonder if this is basically just gonna be the Rolling Stone Files.... but with the :sassy::wow: pics. That will devalue my old RS issues which I was gonna flog on CuntBay. :(

DYING!!!!

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!

every time im at the newsstand and i see a Keith Richards dedicated RS magazine, i roll my eyes and think WHERES A REAL STAR?!!! :rotfl:

i love keith, you all know what i mean. i hope.

:rotfl:

Who wants to see that wrinkly old scrote.

Q magazine did this for Madonna a few years back...and it was all the interviews/photos they did with her...i cant wait til we find out WHEN!

Q magazine did this for Madonna a few years back...and it was all the interviews/photos they did with her...i cant wait til we find out WHEN!

I don't think Q had all the interviews.. it seemed more reviews of each album. Then again, I gave that and Encylopedia Madonnica away years ago. :rotfl: