Unreleased Vogue Video Outtakes. MESMERIZING!

Royal T

I keep noticing something new with each viewing! I love the bit where she bites her weave, and when Queen Oliver Cum messes up!

Guest Pud Whacker

i know its difficult to take your eyes off madonna but PLEASE watch niki for the 1st minute of that video.

:rotfl:

i know its difficult to take your eyes off madonna but PLEASE watch niki for the 1st minute of that video.

:rotfl:

Haha natural my attention focussed on her "moves" in the beginning bit. Bless her.

Jesus Christ tho how mesmerising is that whole thing? Talk about hard working I was knackered just watching it

I Always watch Niki in BAT she's sucha clunky dancer...her rhythm is so forced, Donna is effortless.

But why is Niki lipping parts that aren't hers :rotfl: delusional bitch. :D

Guest Pud Whacker

I Always watch Niki in BAT she's sucha clunky dancer...her rhythm is so forced, Donna is effortless.

But why is Niki lipping parts that aren't hers :rotfl: delusional bitch. :D

Yeah she's just making shit up

Not like serene Donna.

Poor Nikki! :rotfl: Goddamn Madonna's moves are so sharp and fluid take after take! And she's a machine explosive with so much energy!

i cant stop laughing!!! in the second part (of the 1st minute) shes getting her neck in it and shyt!!! and shes clunking about...

---

madonna is perfection. make no mistake. there is a reason why 25 later after this video she is still HOT FUCKING SHIT.

Guest Pud Whacker

The dance bit with Oliver is just take after take of fabulousness and ferocity.

MachineDonna

even her heavy breathing is on point!!!

Even her out-takes and rehearsals are better than anything other pop stars dish up. What a dancer - as we all already know and a true professional. Her videos are unparalleled and she does not need any tricks or special effects to make them that way.

SHE IS JUST PERFECT!!!!! EVEN HER MISTAKES ARE FLAWLESS.....

AND THE NIKE AD OUTTAKES ARE INCLUDED!!!! WHICH ARE SO CUTE TO WATCH...SHE'S SO PERFECT!

Guest Pud Whacker

Even her out-takes and rehearsals are better than anything other pop stars dish up. What a dancer - as we all already know and a true professional. Her videos are unparalleled and she does not need any tricks or special effects to make them that way.

shes perfect!!!

Is there an extra dancer in the group segment? there's one standing on the right

that I don't recognize, he goes behind her towards the end when Carlton crawls

up from under her legs...

Guest Pud Whacker

Is there an extra dancer in the group segment? there's one standing on the right

that I don't recognize, he goes behind her towards the end when Carlton crawls

up from under her legs...

where? not kevin?

tumblr_ns21xwyyS41r3tiuvo1_540.png

The part with Oliver is just... I can't

And the parts where she's lying down with the moving background. Just wow.

There's a reason this video is so iconic and why everyone basically refers to this image when they think of her. Hard to forget that face. She was truly at the peak of her beauty

The part with Oliver is just... I can't

And the parts where she's lying down with the moving background. Just wow.

There's a reason this video is so iconic and why everyone basically refers to this image when they think of her. Hard to forget that face. She was truly at the peak of her beauty

her tits are unbelievable in that part.... :inlove:

The part with Oliver has always been my fav of the vid. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could watch so many outtakes.

Girls, i sincerely hope that all the b rolls of all the vids leak. She should release them!!!!

That was EVERYTHING. I just can't. Everyone on the internet needs to see this

I agree, is anyone active on Reddit? I tried to post it in videos subreddit but I didn't have enough karma as I am not that active, if we post it there with a title like Madonna's Vogue music video outtakes leaked today after 25 years in the vaults it could go viral and media would probably pick it up, they always scout reddit for articles, I want to see everyone celebrating this!!!!