Unreleased Vogue Video Outtakes. MESMERIZING!

Royal T

:laugh:

R16aCVlb.gif

Just love her expression !

SHES PERFECT!!!

I dare anyone to watch this and say she can't dance. She's got the moves!!! For me, '89-'91 is her peak as a dancer. FLAWLESS!!!

How anyone can say Madonna can't dance is beyond me. She is a brilliant beautiful dancer - I think the best dancer ever who has been a pop star - so versatile as well.

There's a bunch of takes doing the Nike shade. Makes me wonder if she intended to send that bit to Nike...

But there's no sound, so that leaked scene years ago was the final cut, and it was sent to who?

Omg!!!! 28 min of glory. What to say about the beauty, moves, the fact that Fincher used many scenes where Madonna was laughing thinking the scene was over...

What does she say in the mute scene where she's grabbing her tits????

Omg!!!! 28 min of glory. What to say about the beauty, moves, the fact that Fincher used many scenes where Madonna was laughing thinking the scene was over...

What does she say in the mute scene where she's grabbing her tits????

"I wear what I want, and I do what I want, ask Pepsi."

She says it over and over and over.

Luis confirmed in an interview with MadonnaTribe that they filmed the Nike commercial the same day as the vogue shoot! I would love for that commercial to leak one day!

Who is responsible of this leak by the way? Not Fincher. Who may have this gemm? Christopher just showed in his Facebook some wardrobe he found from Vogue. But I guess it's from BAT

The b roll has been circulating for a few years now, along with Rain.

Don't forget some of the b roll was used in the GHv2 remix vids along with the Music montage vid.

But multi tracks have been leaking recently too. I wouldn't be surprised if her bank account number leaks next.

The b roll has been circulating for a few years now, along with Rain.

Don't forget some of the b roll was used in the GHv2 remix vids along with the Music montage vid.

But multi tracks have been leaking recently too. I wouldn't be surprised if her bank account number leaks next.

Sorry for the ignorance, what are multi tracks?

Multitrack: These are the original tracks from the recording session and they usually have one "element" per track. i.e. Kick In, Kick Out, SnTop, SnBot, Hat, Ride, Bass DI, Bass Mic, Gtr-57, Lead Gtr-R121, etc. Of course it is possible that if multiple mics were bussed to one track that there could be more than one element on a track of a multitrack.