Unreleased Vogue Video Outtakes. MESMERIZING!

Royal T

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: The choreography....the poses..... uhhh :drama:

She's such a perfectionist. She nails it so consistently each time.

Too bad there wasn't an alternate video of just the choreography shot straight on for the whole song.

OMG, this is amazing. Let's hope more leaks.

I was so disappointed when the full extended video didn't have any new clips in. If we get more we could have a proper extended video!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, watch Niki in the background. I don't know why but she looks hilarious. They didn't give her the best moves!

Guest Pud Whacker

tumblr_nrt850QAQG1qlycwjo1_500.gif

what a time this was. this song and video were being played everywhere, it was number one on the charts when she toured it on Blond Ambition. the energy, the song, the everything!!!

true magic happened in the middle of the show when the first notes started playing of this song. the crowd went insane.

and the rest of the tour, like Who's That Girl and Virgin before it were basically greatest hits tours!!! :bow:

Guest Pud Whacker

DOES ANYONE HAVE VOGUE IN COLOR VIDEO ITS AMAZING SAW IT ON YOU Tube MOST BEUATIFUL WOMAN IN the world

in color?!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

That is amazing video I love her expressions in video can anyone put it up here vogue in colur

what is this youre talking about in color? ive never seen vogue video in color. i would die to!!!