Living For Love (Demo) Appreciation

The outro featuring Annie is SUBLIME. I adore it. But the demo lacks the drama on the "took me to heaven" part that the final has which I love. Otherwise the demo's amazing!

omg yes the outro is everything :inlove:

Omg this demo is life! The opening with the water drops, to the slow build into the chorus to the Lord Lord lift me bridge! Its perfect!!! I love the final but this demo still nudges part it. I have had it on repect in the car since it leaked, no joke.

Edit: I think I like this version more because its more fun to sing, seems more uplifting and positive. Plus the bridge.

Guest eroticerotic

LORD LORD LIFT ME! GOD FORGIVE ME! CAUSE LOVE'S GONNA LIFT ME UP!!!!

like-a-prayer-GIF-how-low-can-you-go.gif

tumblr_md8u7qczsI1rk96voo1_250.gif

:Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball::Disco_Ball:

were you one of the peeper :confessions: s outside my window when I was singing this version yesterday? this thread is no coincidence... :noway:

i love the demo!

Guest Pud Whacker

It's seriously one of my favorite madonna songs, EVER (the Demo)

and the final version? how does that rank?

Absolutely love the demo just as much as the original. I can't decide which is better. The demo is just really cool.

I usually listen to the album version but every now and then I jam to the demo! They are both stellar, it just depends on my mood!

Guest Pud Whacker

I love the final version I just really really really really really REALLY love the demo.

me too. for me, her best song since Give It 2 Me!!

I prefer the demo vocals over the final released ones. I don't understand why she insists on using more and more effects when her voice sounds so good without them :(

I have to agree with this about the vocals.

I still like the final version overall though. But the production of the music on the demo is really cool.