"Bitch I'm Madonna" Parody

It is funny and I actually think with that twist they somehow show respect to Madonnas legacy. Keep in mind the song has been criticized from the very beginning as too juvenile and beneath her. Just as Holy Water and S.E.X.

You think this is shade? Go watch their parody for Gagas "Applause". They rip her a new one. And this by just speaking the truth and all the stuff we have always been saying.

Guest Rocco Papa

I know this is the way all his parodies are and I normally can take a joke, but I'm sick of all this criticism she's been getting. She's a fucking legend. People won't appreciate her until it's too late. Unfortunately, history continues to repeat itself that way.

It's one thing to not like a song, but they're not even criticizing the song. To say a song is juvenile and beneath her has nothing to do with the song itself. With that logic, it would be perfectly acceptable for a younger artist to do the same song. Those people just don't get it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Madonna is NOT trying to stay young. She's defying society's rules of how a person of a certain age should act.

i just never find those parodies to be funny.. i think those new youtube hypes with "funny" videos are always so literal and predictable. i don't know how to explain it. but compare it to old simpsons vs new ones. like they have to keep putting attention to the obvious that everyone has joked about for 20 yrs now. its just lazy.

and i know theres worse. like there's a youtube account making popular videos about "sins" in music videos. even in the like a prayer video they name it a "sin" for having a black jesus in it (um thats not even true) and at the same time making it about race because she's @ first not helping the black guy. and then pointing out its a sin she doesn't have young boobs anymore. sigh. talk about ageism. it doesn't even have anything to do with the LAP video. those are way worse in the way that they're cruel.

i just don't get how everyone is so PC about everything but ageism&sexism is totally fine. wtf?

but anyway, i hate those youtube jerks anyway. they're all entitled snobs.

Honestly, thought it was really funny in some parts. :chuckle:

There is an issue about why stupid people get CRAZY and PC if you make fun of certain minorities, but it's ok to insult and make fun of M because of her age. Don't necessarily feel thats fair.

Typical lame lazy comedy attacking Madonna's age. Plus, at the end of it, the guy has to also have digs at her in his promo talk about the video. Can't stand smart-arses like that.

Parodies in general are very lazy and not art...especially mean spirited ones. People need to have talent or stay out of entertainment. Won't watch this. Nope.

Guest Rocco Papa

This one isn't that good, but at least it's supportive of Madonna and doesn't have the typical disrespectful ageist jokes. They actually put some thought into it and developed a different concept.

This one isn't that good, but at least it's supportive of Madonna and doesn't have the typical disrespectful ageist jokes. They actually put some thought into it and developed a different concept.

loves it! original! and madonna would approve the message! lol