New interview on tour!!

Glindathegood

Guest Medoner

Is it normal for her to still be forming a setlist at this point? Just asking but i sound like a bitch lol

Is it normal for her to still be forming a setlist at this point? Just asking but i sound like a bitch lol

Well she said "working through" not forming....I agree about RH as the name not the number, there wouldn't be a question about strong beginnings if it was already announced.

Mike Dean confirmed "Holiday" for Rebel heart Tour

https://www.thefader.com/2015/07/16/bea ... -mike-dean

What are you working on these days?

I'm working on Madonna's tour right now, helping her put her show together. It's cool: taking old songs and making the old stuff match the new stuff. I try to use all the same sounds I use on music now. Drums. Replace bass lines with 808s. Trap snares, hi-hats—all that shit. It's kind of cool. We're working on "Holiday" right now.

Edited by elayman

I'm working on Madonna's tour right now, helping her put her show together. It's cool: taking old songs and making the old stuff match the new stuff. I try to use all the same sounds I use on music now. Drums. Replace bass lines with 808s. Trap snares, hi-hats—all that shit. It's kind of cool. We're working on "Holiday" right now.

YES! "Holiday" - I welcome that song back with open arms. Such a great one for her live show.

with 'tons' of past hits, I have a feeling that many will be in a shortened form or maybe even a medley? i can see something like VVV being done with little breaks into a verse or chorus of past hits before transitiioning into holiday proper.

I'm actually looking forward to some renditions of older songs. Songs that aren't fresh in my head, like RH ones. Don't get me wrong, I love Rebel Heart, and can't wait to see what she does with the songs live, but when I've heard them 234334 times, I lose a bit of interest. This being my first show, I'm excited to get a fair balance of new stuff and older stuff, which seems like what she's been hinting at. Either way, I know the show will be great no matter what material she decides to focus on.

I'm actually looking forward to some renditions of older songs. Songs that aren't fresh in my head, like RH ones. Don't get me wrong, I love Rebel Heart, and can't wait to see what she does with the songs live, but when I've heard them 234334 times, I lose a bit of interest. This being my first show, I'm excited to get a fair balance of new stuff and older stuff, which seems like what she's been hinting at. Either way, I know the show will be great no matter what material she decides to focus on.

This is why I don't over play her albums

listen a few times here and there and then forget about it

come the tour everything is new to me and feels different especially with the new material