body shop video what are your ideas or suggestions

Guest Rachelle of London

im confused Jimster. You brought up AIDS not Czarna. Just forget about it. Your original post I agree with. A video for Body Shop will be hot.

Well let's image the video then. She goes with a broken car and instead of opening the front she opens her legs. The video ends with Madonna leaving the bodyshop with the toolbox ala Justify my love, laughing and trying to close her coat

Guest madonnalovaus

Well with the whole ethnic spin on the production I think she's driving through India in a beat up old convertible and stops in some glorious little town to get repairs and all the Bollywood style comes out to play. And she also has sex on the bonnet.

Marilyn styled. Convertible driving around country. scarf/glasses. stops at a body shop for a "tune up" and seduces the mechanic. tongue in check. calendar hanging in the garage comes to life and features madonna in various Marilyn sweater pinup poses. ends with madonna as the mechanic and a staff of men working for her. Fun 50's but super sexy!

:lol:

I'd like the body shop video to have Madonna dancing with backup dancers that are contorting themselves into car parts like wheels, or dancers on top of each other in the shape of a car..some cirque du soleil type shit or like the dancers in the body breaking best friend interlude. How they made shapes with their bodies. I think they could make a car! :lol:

Cougardonna follows / stalks a late teens Indian boy on the streets while he's on his way to work trying to escape from her.

Ends when he gets here and calls the security guards:

body-shop.jpg