body shop video what are your ideas or suggestions

CHELLEGASM I love your posts Steven bill George28 Sloane at least apologize to me they alot others who are cool not talking down to people. If madonna reads this stuff does she like the bullying imo NO

OMG did I spy a full stop there?

A soliloquy (from Latin solo "to oneself" + loquor "I talk") is a device often used in drama when a character speaks to himself or herself, relating thoughts and feelings, thereby also sharing them with the audience, giving off the illusion of being a series of unspoken reflections.[1] If other characters are present, they keep silent[2] and/or are disregarded by the speaker.[3]

The term soliloquy is distinct from a monologue or an aside: a monologue is a speech where one character addresses other characters; an aside is a (usually short) comment by one character towards the audience, though during the play it may seem like the character is addressing him or herself.

Soliloquies were frequently used in dramas but went out of fashion when drama shifted towards realism in the late 18th century.

That's not me the pic you put up CzarnaWisnia.maybe your trolling ass smoke pot got aids iam just a madonna fan you are one bullying vicious madonna fan. Make gaga monsters look tame. i smoked pot got great job and great home go fuck yourself madonna would think your digusting

:manson:

maybe he has some language problems or is mentally a bit challenged.. we shouldn't laugh with that either.

or he could be a troll

but obviously theres some misunderstanding going on