People that blasted Madonna and then backtracked?

Seriously if you want to put Madonna on a perfect person pedastal and pretend she's never said a bad word about someone then be a Toilet Swift fan. Madonna herself would probably cringe at the thought of people portraying her as a saint. She had an opinion about other female artists. Doesn't make her the devil. Makes her a functioning human being. But going around pretending she's always "attacked first" and had never said anything mean is just ridiculous.

.. no one said that. i don't know why whenever someone disagrees with someone else another person replies with something no one mentioned in the first place (at least from what I've seen here. ive not read every post in this topic..)

i don't think anyone even disagrees with other fans here. we all have said she can be a bitch sometimes and love her for it.

Ali Papi Si cut my wrist if I have to listen toilet swift my 12 year old and 8 nieces love her have to listen to that digusting album 1989 endlessly when iam around them they think she is the biggest superstar ever they don't know madonna so sad and depressing madonna is my inspiration her music is best ever.

Guest Pud Whacker

madonnas an entertainer. she is interpreted differently by different people ALL AROUND THE WORLD. she has millions of fans.

this conversation is all a big joke. to even consider that we know whats she like or what she thinks is absolutely laughable and ridiculous.

when i say shes a cunt (or c*** for those that cant write that word :lol: ), its via what she has exhibited and wanted us to see, at some point.

madonna-money.jpg

or rather, some people choose to see fans as very one dimensional. especially when theyve been a fan since 1983...

:rotfl:

This is so true on so many levels. Remember when I said Madonna planned the RH leaks? Remember the fucking flak I got? We've known her antics for too long. And anyone who still thinks the RH leaks wasn't planned is fucking stupid.

Yes, she is a cunt. And we love her for it.

or rather, some people choose to see fans as very one dimensional. especially when theyve been a fan since 1983...

:rotfl:

Wells let's be real, Madonna fans can be quite simple at times.

Seriously if you want to put Madonna on a perfect person pedastal and pretend she's never said a bad word about someone then be a Toilet Swift fan. Madonna herself would probably cringe at the thought of people portraying her as a saint. She had an opinion about other female artists. Doesn't make her the devil. Makes her a functioning human being. But going around pretending she's always "attacked first" and had never said anything mean is just ridiculous.

Yeah I don't know who said she was a saint, but it definitely wasn't me lol. She's very mischievous and fun. Yeah she has cunty moments. Reductive was one of them. But I think most if not all of her cunty moments are pretty warranted.

Like in TOD, after she's given one of the best, if not THE best concerts of all time, someone just calls it "neat." Like really? Lol. It made sense for M to act cunty to him.

Then there's the Mooriah situation. Let's be real, MooMoo really is simple, one dimensional, and stupid. I'd call her ass out too.

Guest Rachelle of London

BAM.

Nice to know someone agrees with me. Thought I was imagining the last few pages of constant defence.

Guest Rachelle of London

.. no one said that. i don't know why whenever someone disagrees with someone else another person replies with something no one mentioned in the first place (at least from what I've seen here. ive not read every post in this topic..)

i don't think anyone even disagrees with other fans here. we all have said she can be a bitch sometimes and love her for it.

So if everyone agrees what's the point of pages of garble then?

I'm confused.

I wasn't even the first person to bring up the word "Saint" hence why I used it in my post. Someone even called you guys the "Saint Brigade" which was funny. Only reason why I used the term in my post.

Madonna simply tells it like it is. She doesn't bullshit. And if that makes her a "cunt", so be it. It's why she's survived while most of the rest have not...and why so many fans AND haters around the world still respond to her 30+ years later.

She knows how this game is played...and she plays better than anyone else.

Long live the "cunt."

This is so true on so many levels. Remember when I said Madonna planned the RH leaks? Remember the fucking flak I got? We've known her antics for too long. And anyone who still thinks the RH leaks wasn't planned is fucking stupid.

Yes, she is a cunt. And we love her for it.

That's ridiculous. People don't know the difference between Madonna empowering bitch which is basically any woman that dares speak her mind according to the society we live in. No no one here that I'm aware of knows Madonna on a personal level but I'm willing to bet not one of you would call Madonna that other awful term if she was communicating in this forum. You can't tell the difference between something that can be based on an attitude and something that is always meant to be degrading? I think I know enough to know she wouldn't be too pleased with someone calling her that.

Of course going to the extreme and like Nikki said, saying things that no one said because I believe someone is hyping up something that is not true. That is not putting Madonna on a pedestal and why does that have to be explained? Just a few who like to hear themselves and their followers.

Madonna simply tells it like it is. She doesn't bullshit. And if that makes her a "cunt", so be it. It's why she's survived while most of the rest have not...and why so many fans AND haters around the world still respond to her 30+ years later.

She knows how this game is played...and she plays better than anyone else.

Long live the cunt.

But that's just the point, it doesn't.

That's ridiculous. People don't know the difference between Madonna empowering bitch which is basically any woman that dares speak her mind according to the society we live in. No no one here that I'm aware of knows Madonna on a personal level but I'm willing to bet not one of you would call Madonna that other awful term if she was communicating in this forum. You can't tell the difference between something that can be based on an attitude and something that is always meant to be degrading? I think I know enough to know she wouldn't be too pleased with someone calling her that.

Of course going to the extreme and like Nikki said, saying things that no one said because I believe someone is hyping up something that is not true. That is not putting Madonna on a pedestal and why does that have to be explained? Just a few who like to hear themselves and their followers.

Larkspur, I think the confusion in this thread is the use of the word "cunt" . I think that people have different interpretations of what it means or don't understand that a lot of women find it extremely offensive. I have always known it to be the lowest form of insult and always a misogynist put-down of women - usually by drunk men in my experience or offensive callers on the phone. I feel that a lot of people on the forum don't see it that way at all and to them it is another word for bitch. Maybe it also is not such a put down in other countries.

So in that way of thinking, I never think of Madonna as a cunt at all. I never see her as a horrible nasty person with no ethics. I don't think she is a saint either and thank goodness for that. If someone called me a cunt to my face, I would be angry and insulted. I don't think men would have the same reaction. Because to me the word has a different meaning and is basically calling someone a dreadful low person with no redeeming qualities - as that is what I have always known it be interpreted as.

wtf is going on here. I'm too drunk on my carribean trip to care but y'all bitches were all like waaaaaa poor Mooriah because Madonna called her disposable shit and now I have no idea wtf is going on ugh

wtf is going on here. I'm too drunk on my carribean trip to care but y'all bitches were all like waaaaaa poor Mooriah because Madonna called her disposable shit and now I have no idea wtf is going on ugh

Ulizos, I don't think anyone is worrying about Mariah. :laugh: Anyway, she has her billionaire boyfriend to protect her. :lol: Enjoy your holiday and party well !

omg jazzy I just met two 22 yo Aussie gays and they didn't recognize like a prayer. I've lost all faith in life

Ulizos, I want to come over and slap them ! :rant: Maybe they are bogans who like Pink and rock music. :nervous: Steer clear of them.

I took them to see the pink flamingos cuz the Aussies were sexy as hell and the second they were like um I don't know this song (like a prayer) I was like y'all need to leave I have am early flight and now I'm drunk at a bar with older people and a juke box enjoying Madonna and Donna summer (whom they confused with that one woman who sings it's raining men) the world is shit

I took them to see the pink flamingos cuz the Aussies were sexy as hell and the second they were like um I don't know this song (like a prayer) I was like y'all need to leave I have am early flight and now I'm drunk at a bar with older people and a juke box enjoying Madonna and Donna summer (whom they confused with that one woman who sings it's raining men) the world is shit

:rotfl::lol:

Like she said on Arsenio when he said she's a sweet girl IM NOT APOLOGISING

CUNTDONNA Remains part of her charm

So if everyone agrees what's the point of pages of garble then?

I'm confused.

I wasn't even the first person to bring up the word "Saint" hence why I used it in my post. Someone even called you guys the "Saint Brigade" which was funny. Only reason why I used the term in my post.

sometimes people are just talking & adding in on the conversation & agreeing with others. at least that's where I was standing. I don't think whoever wrote the "saint brigade" was talking about me, he couldnt have. as I agreed with him.

I think the only other thing I talked about was that theres a difference between being jealous/bitter like elton (and maybe M's a lil bitter after erotica tbh, but that was temporary) and acting sweet but only when the cameras are on which could imply to the taylor swifts and gagas of the world. or something silly like that. oh, and how it shows madonna is relevant in the same way as the pop girls of today because they get shit for speaking their mind, while singers like cher, mariah, and janet say something "shady" media portrays it as "comical" and everyone just has a laugh.

anyway, it doesn't matter :)

Larkspur, I think the confusion in this thread is the use of the word "cunt" . I think that people have different interpretations of what it means or don't understand that a lot of women find it extremely offensive. I have always known it to be the lowest form of insult and always a misogynist put-down of women - usually by drunk men in my experience or offensive callers on the phone. I feel that a lot of people on the forum don't see it that way at all and to them it is another word for bitch. Maybe it also is not such a put down in other countries.

So in that way of thinking, I never think of Madonna as a cunt at all. I never see her as a horrible nasty person with no ethics. I don't think she is a saint either and thank goodness for that. If someone called me a cunt to my face, I would be angry and insulted. I don't think men would have the same reaction. Because to me the word has a different meaning and is basically calling someone a dreadful low person with no redeeming qualities - as that is what I have always known it be interpreted as.

You sound like you made that up just for this conversation. I think people know exactly what it means and I also think wholeheartedly they

couldn't give one ounce of a damn who it bother and I also think you know that.

Talk about putting people on pedestals.

Hunty I'm 100% sober and I agree with you. I don't know what to do sometimes about some jokers here!!

So we all have differing opinions. Isn't that a given?

Personally, I deplore the usage of "cunt" to describe any woman for the simple reason that it is derogatory and meant to be demeaning in nature. As a noun, it can be used to refer to a female body part, but it is also defined as a disparaging

term used to refer to a woman or a term used to refer to a contemptible person, which M is not.
I do, however, accept that the sensitivity and reaction to the usage of it will be subject to culture, geography, gender and perspective.
So ...
IF she was a "cunt"
It's because she was blunt
IF she was a "bitch"
'twas probably an itch
IF she was "shady"
On purpose? Maybe
We may disagree
on "evidence" we see
Some may bend
Some might offend
Just don't demean
She is the Queen!!

Regarding people who blasted M and then backtracked, always good to hear about those who realized the folly of their words and changed their tune, whether it was with genuine intent or not. :chuckle:

Guest Rachelle of London

You sound like you made that up just for this conversation. I think people know exactly what it means and I also think wholeheartedly they

couldn't give one ounce of a damn who it bother and I also think you know that.

Talk about putting people on pedestals.

Jan has always said how much she hates that word. No woman in their right mind should like it. Some men feel the need to use it because they lack respect. Not Jans problem at all.

Guest Rachelle of London

So we all have differing opinions. Isn't that a given?

Personally, I deplore the usage of "cunt" to describe any woman for the simple reason that it is derogatory and meant to be demeaning in nature. As a noun, it can be used to refer to a female body part, but it is also defined as a disparaging

term used to refer to a woman or a term used to refer to a contemptible person, which M is not.

I do, however, accept that the sensitivity and reaction to the usage of it will be subject to culture, geography, gender and perspective.

So ...

IF she was a "cunt"

It's because she was blunt

IF she was a "bitch"

'twas probably an itch

IF she was "shady"

On purpose? Maybe

We may disagree

on "evidence" we see

Some may bend

Some might offend

Just don't demean

She is the Queen!!

Regarding people who blasted M and then backtracked, always good to hear about those who realized the folly of their words and changed their tune, whether it was with genuine intent or not. :chuckle:

Amazing