People that blasted Madonna and then backtracked?

Madonna has never been a saint and it is something we all love about her. :laugh: Imagine Truth or Dare if she had to watch everyone she said and did. However, her "feud" with Mariah - based on the spin magazine interview and Mariah's comment about her - is pretty blink and miss it really compared to most comments stars have thrown around about each other. I don't think either have ever criticised each other since. Compare Mariah and Nicki Minaj's thoughts and feelings about each other - now that is what I call a feud ! Drunk Mariah is life by the way. I find her amusing.

Madonna has never been a saint and it is something we all love about her. :laugh: Imagine Truth or Dare if she had to watch everyone she said and did. However, her "feud" with Mariah - based on the spin magazine interview and Mariah's comment about her - is pretty blink and miss it really compared to most comments stars have thrown around about each other. Compare Mariah and Nicki Minaj's thoughts and feelings about each other - now that is what I call a feud ! Drunk Mariah is life by the way. I find her amusing.

I know you know the truth Jan and had high hopes you would come in strong. :(

I'm not doing shit. You were whining saying Madonna never said those things in 95, when clearly, she did.

I'm not whining. I said Madonna doesn't sit around making unprovoked comments and she doesn't and never did.

Madonna is opinionated and tells it like it is. Her comments about Mariah, Whitney, and the music industry weren't just unprovoked "cunty" comments. She actually was, you know, SAYING something. I guess you could call her a cunt for that, and yes she's had her cunty moments, even after ROL. Actually especially after haha.

But it just seems like when Madonna makes opinionated comments about people, others consider her to be a cunt because of it. Oh well.

I know you know the truth Jan and had high hopes you would come in strong. :(

I never think of Madonna as a C*** and just thought her comments about Mariah in Spin were not that bad and were accurate . The comment about her killing herself if she was Mariah was always taken out of context and she never even said that as often quoted. I never see the "reductive" comment years later as a criticism either. She praises other female singers more than others and is very supportive. Look at Elton John for example. She never even responds to him. I do love it though that she is not a saint and is interesting and gives her views. I don't think either Madonna or Mariah have any problem with each other at all now.

madonna isn't a kiss ass. she says what she thinks and I love her for it. she has a real personality and she's so honest. brutally. but she's not shady just for clickbait (to put it that way) like Mimi is, or jealous and bitter like elton john. and lately she's just giving her honest opinion trying to be less bitchy, kinda like that tina turner video that got shared here just yesterday where she talked about the elton john drama. and thats not being mean or bitchy or CUNTY ;) its just a normal person sharing her opinion in a mature way. imo.

all the shit I'm hearing about MJ being angry for M getting an award earlier than he did and asking mtv to make his own award is way worse imo. or all that passive aggressive behaviour from gags. now thats some CUNTY behaviour especially because they act all nice in front of the camera. in a way they're worse than elton john cuz at least he isn't afraid of getting shit for saying what he thinks even if it's mean and sounds jealous

Madonna is opinionated and tells it like it is. Her comments about Mariah, Whitney, and the music industry weren't just unprovoked "cunty" comments. She actually was, you know, SAYING something. I guess you could call her a cunt for that, and yes she's had her cunty moments, even after ROL. Actually especially after haha.

But it just seems like when Madonna makes opinionated comments about people, others consider her to be a cunt because of it. Oh well.

Who here is actually vilifying Madonna for her shady behavior though?

Let's call it like we see it - she made some harsh criticisms (or disses) about Mariah, and that's kind of inarguable since it's right there in print (she basically called Mariah DUMB which is a diss)... but name 1 person who said they didn't respect Madonna because of what she said.

Most Madonna fans think that her mischievous, bitchy side is part of her allure and they welcome it. I know I do. So there's no argument here really.

when gaga or mariah are making passive aggressive or CUNTY comments they're getting love for it

when you think about it, madonna has not said 1 bad word about gaga.

yeah while when gaga or mariah are making passive aggressive or CUNTY comments they're getting love for it

By who?

Literally 4 ppl bought Mariah's last album and Gaga is stuck performing for retirees from Boca Raton.

No one gives either of those women love for anything they do. If they made passive aggressive comments about Madonna in the past, no one remembers. But people DO remember REDUCTIVEGATE don't they.

That's Madonna for you. Her flop movies are remembered, where everyone else's are forgotten embarrassments. She can make headlines with a kiss.

When will Marrana or Gunt?

By who?

Literally 4 ppl bought Mariah's last album and Gaga is stuck performing for retirees from Boca Raton.

No one gives either of those women love for anything they do. If they made passive aggressive comments about Madonna in the past, no one remembers. But people DO remember REDUCTIVEGATE don't they.

That's Madonna for you. Her flop movies are remembered, where everyone else's are forgotten embarrassments. She can make headlines with a kiss.

When will Marrana or Gunt?

when mariah cher make a "bitchy" comment the media sees it as "hilarious" and when madonna says her opinion, she's "bitter" or "jealous"

but yes you have a point. in a way it shows that she's always relevant. look at all the shit taylor & nicki got. they only get big reactions because they're at their peak now

Guest Pud Whacker

listen weirdos...

madonna is a cunt. she played that role, she puts a spotlight on that role and she relishes in that role.

get over it.

what did she say once, people rather read about a slut than a plain jane wall flower. she knows it and she plays it.

its all entertainment, its all a public personae.

madonna is a divorced housewife from the hamptons. she jumps her horses on the weekends and drinks rose while photographing her kids for her instagram.

Guest Pud Whacker

yeah, whats the big deal? shed be the first to call herself a cunt, or is bitch the preferred PC word today?

I can't with the SAINT MADONNA BRIGADE.

She came for Marrana first, that's well documented, Marrana came back just as hard, and that was that. And I agree with what she said about Mariah. I haven't had any problem with Madonna's shady side, ever, and in fact I kinda love it. Idk why people are trying to act like she's Lil Miss Sunshine all of a sudden.

Who's saying Madonna is a saint here? :rotfl:

There's a way in the middle between being Little Miss Sunshine and Alexis from Dinasty. Obviously a good Christian Choir Girl who puts up the facade for the sake of the media will never warrant any reputation of being a bitch (while behind the scenes reports indicate a completely different reality and one that unfolded for the public too in later years - hello Janette etc etc).

Madonna IS that way in the middle. Who can forget about that "everyone who says my show is neat has to go" moment in TOD? That was part of the vibe of that docu yet it feels miles away from saying you'd kill your own daughter if she ever turned up like Madonna or something along the lines.

Fact: Madonna hasn't spent nearly half the time other acts/celebrities have spent talking about her, positively or negatively.

It's obvious in any case that someone like Mariah Carey has a problem with herself more than with Madonna or anyone else at any given time, otherwise it doesn't explain why she fights with everyone.

dont-know.gif

mariah3gif.gif

3PTrsYJ.gif

But I'm sure Nicki Minaj and JLO and a dozen other people also took time to inform a magazine Mariah was dumb hence ......... :rotfl:

Who's saying Madonna is a saint here? :rotfl:

There's a way in the middle between being Little Miss Sunshine and Alexis from Dinasty. Obviously a good Christian Choir Girl who puts up the facade for the sake of the media will never warrant any reputation of being a bitch (while behind the scenes reports indicate a completely different reality and one that unfolded for the public too in later years - hello Janette etc etc).

Madonna IS that way in the middle. Who can forget about that "everyone who says my show is neat has to go" moment in TOD? That was part of the vibe of that docu yet it feels miles away from saying you'd kill your own daughter if she ever turned up like Madonna or something along the lines.

Fact: Madonna hasn't spent nearly half the time other acts/celebrities have spent talking about her, positively or negatively.

It's obvious in any case that someone like Mariah Carey has a problem with herself more than with Madonna or anyone else at any given time, otherwise it doesn't explain why she fights with everyone.

dont-know.gif

mariah3gif.gif

3PTrsYJ.gif

But I'm sure Nicki Minaj and JLO and a dozen other people also took time to inform a magazine Mariah was dumb hence ......... :rotfl:

k

thank you XXL. its not so black and white ;) and theres a difference between giving your opinion , sometimes being bitchy (or cunty whatever you wanna name it) and just being jealous & bitter and saying things that don't make sense like mariah

Guest Pud Whacker

Some people choose to see Madonna as very one dimensional. Poor them. Especially when you've been a fan since 1983!!!!!

or rather, some people choose to see fans as very one dimensional. especially when theyve been a fan since 1983...

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously if you want to put Madonna on a perfect person pedastal and pretend she's never said a bad word about someone then be a Toilet Swift fan. Madonna herself would probably cringe at the thought of people portraying her as a saint. She had an opinion about other female artists. Doesn't make her the devil. Makes her a functioning human being. But going around pretending she's always "attacked first" and had never said anything mean is just ridiculous.

I love madonna bitching at pooriah and janitorial they are egotistical no talent bitches mariah carey whole career is 18 numbers ones who gives a flying fuck Rihanna or Taylor Swift will put that to rest in few years pooriah can sing like a screeching owl but no dance talent and people say about madonna age appropriate dressing mariah carey been wearing same tight fitting dresses since 1983-2015 looks ridiculous