People that blasted Madonna and then backtracked?

I don't need a fucking apology from anyone. You're just a regular old member on a Madonna forum who thinks he's the shit and a half and can say whatever awful shit to people and not have to apologize because you're THE Pud Whacker. You don't even have to remember it. That's how fucking awesome you are.

But whatever, peace and love everyone, XOXOXOXO LOVE YOU GUYS MUAH HAVE A GREAT AND HUMBLE DAY NAMASTE :rotfl:

I'm seriously not mad about anything, we're sharing our opinion on Instagram and you're telling me that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed in Afghanistan because I heard my mother getting raped by a palestinian. Seriously, what the fucking fuck. Who the fuck says that?

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm seriously not mad about anything, we're sharing our opinion on Instagram and you're telling me that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed in Afghanistan because I heard my mother getting raped by a palestinian. Seriously, what the fucking fuck. Who the fuck says that?

no no, thats not what im saying, at all. i was saying its nearly impossible for us to get whats going on by reading internet posts.

if i write something and its sunny and im in a good mood and i think im being funny...well a person that has worked all day and its evening and dark and theyre hungry are going to read it as something completely different. so therefore i should stick to

MORE MORE MORE!!!

and

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

because everyone gets that. except boy skeffington who has it out for me since day one.

:rotfl:

see? i really cant help myself!!!

carry on.

I'm always surprised when people come out & say this & this person have said that or I remember you this...

I remember nothing y'all have ever said...I just know what I post, & it ain't all that serious :rotfl:

EVER.

Guest Pud Whacker

lets cheer it up a little in here with the FABULOUS Jill Jones!!! she so should have had a career!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm always surprised when people come out & say this & this person have said that or I remember you this...

I remember nothing y'all have ever said...I just know what I post, & it ain't all that serious :rotfl:

EVER.

i dont either!!! im just hopping along spewing crap here and there. :lol:

Now you guys are conveniently pretending that you're too cool to remember anything that goes on in here. It's just a silly forum where we say silly things. I don't remember anyttttttttttttttttttttthing I have a real life. Please, you're the first bitches to bring up the tail bone and the beast and every other little detail about this place :lmao:

Ay, dios mío, bye.

giphy.gif

(I couldn't find a RuPaul's Drag Race gif)

lets cheer it up a little in here with the FABULOUS Jill Jones!!! she so should have had a career!!!

Jill Jones????

Bitch please, it's all about Gena Davis

the reason why mariah said that awful comment at the press conference is because Madonna laid into her in spin magazine. this was 95/96. thats why the journalists at the press conference asked her about that.

I feel this isn't entirely true unfortunately

Mariah Carey (like others) has a history of berating other artists out of insecurity even when the people in question haven't even commented negatively on her to begin with. The last 10 years alone are testament to that. Nicky Minaj being just one of many examples. Mariah is a lighter version of the Goober, they have emotional if not mental issues which they act out through being passive-aggressive, having delusions of grandeur, feeling like the industry or the world owes something to them in particular "because I am Mariah Carey and I had 10 number one songs in the US in the 90s" or "my uncle was the first Italian-American to make it through college *sobs sobs* I can't believe NME would say that, dance music is all about the same 4 chords, I'm a lyricist and a brilliant one at that, I was a destitute with Daddy's AMEX in the LES *cries*

If we had to make a list of the things Madonna has said about other people in the industry we wouldn't get to a fraction of the length of the shit that's been said about her.

Did she ever reply to Whitney Houston's comments about "if my daughter turned up like Madonna I'd kill her" or to Suzanne Vega's "Talent? That's assuming a lot", after showing up at her premiere with free tickets and desperate to garner attention for her lousy mouth and act, Kid Rock's "Madonna ain't done nothing for Detroit" and much worse things. She mostly focuses on her career and being great at it and over an incredibly long period of time without making constant annoying self-proclamations about it

If we look at many stars who somehow made it big, however short their peak was, they've all come for Madonna in one way or another, declaring she used sex to sell, she had no class, she wasn't an actress (because mediocre non musician non artist JLO is a better actress than Madonna :rotfl: ) and look at where all these people's careers are now

We all know even Janet's statements back in 1993 stemmed from a place of "this bitch is having such a hard time here in the US over SEX and Erotica well I'm going to take the opportunity to show her the place she belongs to" said by a miracled talentless brat that without the Jacksons clan behind her would be serving fries at KFC

Same for Mariah who went from "high school" to sleeping in 5 star hotels overnight thanks to hubby Mottola. Of course next you know classy Janet turns out to be one of the blandest skanky FHM cover girls in music. What was their point again and most of all their coherence? Rather transparent

Oh and Mooh Mooh never actually backtracked, she was just forced to shut up about it and it shows. Obviously the success of a 47 year old woman did most of the job. While Mimi hasn't had a hit or multiple, consecutive, commercial touring, merchandising, endorsement bonanzas since her mid 30s, of course Mottola was long gone by then

Sounds totally sincere :rotfl:

The KFC inside of her is roasting with fury

Oh and by the way Taylor Shit is the mental, wholly manufactured, brainless, self-aggrandising, passive-aggressive Goober/Moohmooh of 2014-2017? Yes. Regina George in sheep's clothing indeed. Madonna has a personality, a real one, started from the very bottom of the ladder while evolving organically. No five star hotels at 19 or 24 for that matter. She created an artistic template and a corporation from scratch while never being disposable material to one