People that blasted Madonna and then backtracked?

Diplo is still SUCKS.

He now licking Madonna's ass not change anything. I hate hypocrites and I hate his generic stuff.

She maybe doesn't know about his unfortunate statements. I wish that she would have known and so she hadn't scrapped Stromae for him (I think a collaboration with Stromae would have been much more interesting), anyway this is off topic.

Elton supposedly apologized to her.. so him.

Refreshing. You seem to see the bright side in everything.

he never liked her to begin with, he took over the account of heis sister (former member BooBooKittyF) and pretended to be a fan.

I genuinely think he was a fan of Madonna, just not a fan of Madonna fans (especially once all the Gaga shit started).

I love it when people admit to being wrong about Madonna. Debbie Gibson wrote a fantastic article about how she once was shocked and dismayed at Madonna's sexual image but later came to admire and love her for it. She is now a huge fan. Although she is not famous anywhere else but Australia, Ricki Lee Coulter also talked of being ashamed that she once did not rate Madonna. Said she later come to listen to her albums, read about her influence, dedication and drive and did a complete 360 %. I predict a whole range of people will feel this way in the future. When they get to listen and enjoy her music for themselves. A lot of young artists and music lovers have a lot to discover and look forward to.

he was so annoying and he thought he was hot when he was not. Not even close or criterias are really different in Australia.

PS : i'm so glad she did not work with ANNOYING stromae.

people who think they are hot (when they are not) are such a turn off :lmao:

I love it when people admit to being wrong about Madonna. Debbie Gibson wrote a fantastic article about how she once was shocked and dismayed at Madonna's sexual image but later came to admire and love her for it. She is now a huge fan. Although she is not famous anywhere else but Australia, Ricki Lee Coulter also talked of being ashamed that she once did not rate Madonna. Said she later come to listen to her albums, read about her influence, dedication and drive and did a complete 360 %. I predict a whole range of people will feel this way in the future. When they get to listen and enjoy her music for themselves. A lot of young artists and music lovers have a lot to discover and look forward to.

I think moby and morrissey like her too yet can also be critical at times. probably not @ the start though.

i hate it when people say she's just good at marketing. if that was the case anyone could be famous. i don't understand why they can't think of that logic and see that you have to have a lot of talent and songwriting and creative skills to make such great music. if it was just about producers/songwriters/managers there would be a million madonnas.

she has the creative eye and knowledge for detail and works so hard and has a great voice.

i also think, strangely enough, that M not having that "perfect" voice somehow helps her.. as weird as it sounds.

I think moby and morrissey like her too yet can also be critical at times. probably not @ the start though.

i hate it when people say she's just good at marketing. if that was the case anyone could be famous. i don't understand why they can't think of that logic and see that you have to have a lot of talent and songwriting and creative skills to make such great music. if it was just depending on producers/songwriters/managers there would be a million madonnas.

Nikki, spot on. One of my pet peeves is when people say that Madonna is only good at marketing and being a business woman. When all of her fans love her music first and foremost, then her personality, looks, charisma and values also come into play. I doubt that anyone would have become a Madonna fan because they think she is a good business woman. They can admire her for it, but it would not make them a fan.

Diplo is still SUCKS.

He now licking Madonna's ass not change anything. I hate hypocrites and I hate his generic stuff.

She maybe doesn't know about his unfortunate statements. I wish that she would have known and so she hadn't scrapped Stromae for him (I think a collaboration with Stromae would have been much more interesting), anyway this is off topic.

Elton supposedly apologized to her.. so him.

Diplo-Madonna-red-carpet.jpg

Whitney Houston wasn't very nice about her a long time ago when answering a question in an interview (said something along the lines of being disapointed if her daughter listened to Madonna's music). But Whitney later defended her as an artist vs. the person, reminding people that the two aren't always the same. And then of course dancing ecstatically when seeing her on the TV during Superbowl, lol.

Jennifer Lopez once dissed her acting saying "don't spit on my craft" but later was nice when meeting Madonna with Lourdes and I think the two have been cordial since.

I wonder if Janet was nice to her on the night of the MTV Michael Jackson tribute (after so much shade in the past). LaToya was raving about her the next day, lol.

^ I read Madonna wanted to meet Janet at the VMA MJ Tribute show but Janet refused.

This is why I consider Madonna an extremely classy person... she seems nice about/toward people who aren't nice to her. Janet, considering your example, was never publicly nice to her, but Madonna would have pleasantly greeted her I am sure. Being nice after Elton John's extreme queeny harshness. Hugging Deadmau5 at the Tital event even though he looks like he doesn't shower, lol.

How could any1 be mad at her doing work with Dipla? He's amazing! He has his own sound and he's not played out which is more than what I could say for Aviici.

I think her choice of collaborators on this album was perf. The only problem was that it resulted in more songs that she could keep control of and we got an enormous album and I'm not a huge fan of overly bloated releases all at once. Starts to not feel like an album. I kinda wish she did a split release, kinda like what that twat Justin Timberlake did a few years ago. Shame Interscope is so basic and wasn't having it.

Yes

Sharon is jobless trash mouthing off about real stars

She even sold her own daughter short

Kelly is a different story, don't know if it's just a facade

At least she's smart and realises Madonna has given her a job on more than one occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaT1_5yaaCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E-hCtztVtY

:manson:

who r these riddled diseased cunts? :lmao: and that black midget (im nt being rcist) fuck look at the mirror bitch you cant dance like Madonna

Mariah Carey did. She said she hadn't paid attention to Madonna since she "used to be popular" back in the 90s, but not too long ago in an interview she was asked who she liked better, Madonna or Beyonce, and couldn't answer because while she knew Bey personally, Madonna changed music and made a huge impact on it. I thought that was interesting.

Mariah Carey did. She said she hadn't paid attention to Madonna since she "used to be popular" back in the 90s, but not too long ago in an interview she was asked who she liked better, Madonna or Beyonce, and couldn't answer because while she knew Bey personally, Madonna changed music and made a huge impact on it. I thought that was interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqSCuqQaCWA

Sharon only liked her when Madge gave that daughter of hers a job. However kelly has always kinda stuck up for her .

THIS.

Sharon is jealous of M looking 10 times better and younger than her.

Guest Pud Whacker

that was AFTER madonna slaughtered her in spin magazine.

lets not rewrite history people, madonnas a cunt.