People that blasted Madonna and then backtracked?

I was thinking about how Diplo blasted MIA's collab with Madonna during MDNA, when he didn't know M personally and now he seems to love her. Hasn't this happened a couple of times, that people have had wrong preconceived notions about M and then they meet her and respect her? If you know more please post

March 22 2012:

Discussing M.I.A.'s middle-finger flip at the Super Bowl with Madonna, he says, "It was kind of stupid. I think her being on that Madonna song is kind of lame, and she was trying to make up for that. That song is such a flop."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/diplo-and-the-search-for-the-perfect-beat-20120322#ixzz3g3l1isEu

In March 2014 before working with her he said he might give her "outtakes":

"For me, the Clash represented really unexpected things with a garage attitude, so that’s where I was going with 'Hero,'" he tells Rolling Stone, adding that he’s not sure yet what they’ll do with the recorded outtakes.

"Maybe we’ll give them to Madonna."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-clash-and-diplo-talk-unlikely-hero-collaboration-20140310#ixzz2vfWcb0K9

His tune changes after having worked with her

February 2015:

Her work ethic is crazy and she's also a mother. I have a child too and we connected at that level. I don't think she sleeps.

Living for Love ended up being the fifteenth version of the song until it got perfect.

There's that level of pride in the music. She doesn't have to do anything else really. But she does. It's like she's already sold billions of records and she is still treating this one as if it's her first record.

Source Mojo Magazine: http://i.imgur.com/f7SEdbc.jpg

June 2015:

On Twitter:

"I'm confused that Madonna not allowed to be sexy but Caitlyn Jenner is?"

Snatch Mag Interview:

All this stuff with Drake really saddened me: Her performances can be sexy sometimes and I think that with him, Madonna wanted to do something sexy and unexpected. After, about when he said like he hated it because of her lipstick or whatever, I felt bad for her and she didn't take it well herself. She's working so hard! She's always been a genius, sexy and revolutionary at the same time. She made it through the wilderness and she's seen it all during the last 30 ****ing years! She's influenced the whole world forever. She's sold like 300 million records. I'm not trying to sell her, she does a pretty good job at it. Sometimes, I think she should do more "classy" promo but in the same time, if she did that, nobody would pay attention to her. It's really weird, people only care about her when she's doing wild stuff!

She's so ****ing funny, she doesn't give a damn about anything. She lets me work on whatever I want and once we're done, during the final production, then she becomes serious. She has a strong voice that I like a lot. Everytime we worked together, there was a special atmosphere, a bit sexual. The average atmosphere between a man and a woman right? It was fun and cool, she's always sexual: I mean it's Madonna, the woman who spent the last 30 years teaching the world how to be sexy.

Katy Perry and Madonna are great people and even when we won't be doing music together, we'll always be buddies: Madonna was like M.I.A. back then or Sia later: she takes care of me, she's brought my son to school. She was real with me and whatever she asks me, I'll do it for her. I believe in music and I want to help her: she's my friend.

July 2015:

You co-produced several songs on Madonna's new one, including her new single. What do you make of the ageism she faces?

She created the world we live in. It already sucks to be a woman in the music industry, but to be a boss woman is even harder. She sold out her tour in minutes, but no one seems to want her to succeed — "Madonna, we've been there, done that, now we're about Kim Kardashian." Her song "Ghosttown" was a guaranteed Number One for anybody else, but she didn't get a fair shot. With "Bitch I'm Madonna," everyone said there's no way it will go anywhere, but I'm like, "Screw it, it represents you more than anything."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/diplo-on-madonna-bieber-and-why-he-doesnt-hate-on-edm-20150714

I was thinking about how Diplo blasted MIA's collab with Madonna during MDNA, when he didn't know M personally and now he seems to love her. Hasn't this happened a couple of times, that people have had wrong preconceived notions about M and then they meet her and respect her? If you know more please post

March 22 2012:

Discussing M.I.A.'s middle-finger flip at the Super Bowl with Madonna, he says, "It was kind of stupid. I think her being on that Madonna song is kind of lame, and she was trying to make up for that. That song is such a flop."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/diplo-and-the-search-for-the-perfect-beat-20120322#ixzz3g3l1isEu

In March 2014 before working with her he said he might give her "outtakes":

"For me, the Clash represented really unexpected things with a garage attitude, so that’s where I was going with 'Hero,'" he tells Rolling Stone, adding that he’s not sure yet what they’ll do with the recorded outtakes.

"Maybe we’ll give them to Madonna."

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-clash-and-diplo-talk-unlikely-hero-collaboration-20140310#ixzz2vfWcb0K9

What a CUNT

yeah thats why people were unsure of diplo and thought maybe it was just a pay cheque for him. but obviously now he loves her. it's like he discovered her like a fan.

Sharon Osbourne

Now that bitch is flip floppin the way it suits her. The only time I heard her say something positive was when her daughter got attacked by little monsters. But as soon as Gaga was on X factor she was crawling up her ass. It must have felt like betrayal for her daughter.

Sharon is such an opportunist.

It was pretty interesting that Diplo brought up Caitlyn Jenner when people were blasting M for BIM video, but he then had to backtrack.

His comparison might have been questionable, but it's concerning he had to censor himself to avoid online "outrage".

Sharon only liked her when Madge gave that daughter of hers a job. However kelly has always kinda stuck up for her .

Now that bitch is flip floppin the way it suits her. The only time I heard her say something positive was when her daughter got attacked by little monsters. But as soon as Gaga was on X factor she was crawling up her ass. It must have felt like betrayal for her daughter.

Sharon is such an opportunist.

:lmao:

Didn't Howard Stern said a few bad things about M before? I'm sure after the interview he is became a fan or at least admires her.

howard is a shock jock, so it's expected, but in the end he always defended her(esp. about her adoptions)

Sharon only liked her when Madge gave that daughter of hers a job. However kelly has always kinda stuck up for her .

Yes

Sharon is jobless trash mouthing off about real stars

She even sold her own daughter short

Kelly is a different story, don't know if it's just a facade

At least she's smart and realises Madonna has given her a job on more than one occasion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaT1_5yaaCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E-hCtztVtY

:manson:

Diplo is still SUCKS.

He now licking Madonna's ass not change anything. I hate hypocrites and I hate his generic stuff.

She maybe doesn't know about his unfortunate statements. I wish that she would have known and so she hadn't scrapped Stromae for him (I think a collaboration with Stromae would have been much more interesting), anyway this is off topic.

Elton supposedly apologized to her.. so him.

Edited by Newman