$$$ How much will Rebel Heart Tour make? $$$

Confessit

Guest Rachelle of London

Well she did in London. The first show tickets were nearly double what the second show was

It'll save the venue on the day having to sell tickets at a pittance like they do for other artists. Usher tickets were £14 the day of his concert at the o2

Well she did in London. The first show tickets were nearly double what the second show was

Really?

Gosh I didn't know prices have been slashed....

Thought that only happend once the tour started...

Why would they slash prices of a 2nd night if they managed to sell the first ?

Guest Rachelle of London

The first show still isn't sold out. They keep releasing the tickets in phases. Every so often more appear online. It's very odd

The first show still isn't sold out. They keep releasing the tickets in phases. Every so often more appear online. It's very odd

It must be very close to sold out otherwise they wouldn't release an entire 2nd night...?

Guest Rachelle of London

It must be very close to sold out otherwise they wouldn't release an entire 2nd night...?

True. I don't think it's as bad as people are making out but they consciously lowered the prices for the 2nd night so they are aware. Some seats were as low as £40

Just Lower the prices a smidgen and tickets will sell.

They are probably confident the last tickets will sell before the tour begins. If the prices are not lowered yet, maybe it's a proof that the tour is not doing as bad as some suggested ;)

Guest gang bang

She's not gonna pull 3M per show, the last the American average was 2.4M and the European arenas were 2M, so let's pick 2.2M per night and right now there are 64 dates, maybe 10 dates more, that will pull around $165M - $180M, I used to take as a reference the CT which had 60 dates and $192M gross but it had a lot of stadium dates.

I'm hoping $180M for this tour.

noo

Australian and Asia dates will produce over 5 m as average , and the show in Sweeden will produce like 6 m , so her average per show would be 3 m , also considering if she adds more dates in Asia

I think Rebel heart will produce 230 - 240 m ..

It will smash 200million the Asia/Australia dates....plus she's not finished adding shows yet if she adds (the much rumoured) Japan dates, where the major $$$ is.......she will finish on nearer the 250-300 Million mark.

I've done some basic maths. According to Forbes, the average ticket is $350. Ok, count 300. 63 dates so far. Say 150000 per date (it should be more). That's 280M.

But there's a gap of a month and a half in the tour still.

I've done some basic maths. According to Forbes, the average ticket is $350. Ok, count 300. 63 dates so far. Say 150000 per date (it should be more). That's 280M.

But there's a gap of a month and a half in the tour still. I have seen a theory that they're adapting the stage for South America (it would make sense to go there when it's summer there) anyway.

But it's safe to say that so far it aims at 250/300 M. Just the maths of the tickets x cost.

They are probably confident the last tickets will sell before the tour begins. If the prices are not lowered yet, maybe it's a proof that the tour is not doing as bad as some suggested ;)

Don't listen to the Daily Mail. They hate her: they are right-wing homophobic, sexist, racist, xenophobic phone-hackers who have not told a single truth since I was born... That article then is a joke! It says that the setlist has put fans off... Doh! Which setlist? Forbes etc report super strong sales. Only the very expensive tickets are still available, so don't worry.

But there's a gap of a month and a half in the tour still. I have seen a theory that they're adapting the stage for South America (it would make sense to go there when it's summer there) anyway.

But it's safe to say that so far it aims at 250/300 M. Just the maths of the tickets x cost.

If say around the 280 million mark at least!

Quick Q....

What about the tours merchandise number?

Does that get "added" to the grand total?

With tour books flogged at 50quid and tshirts that's another few million right there!!!!

If say around the 280 million mark at least!

Quick Q....

What about the tours merchandise number?

Does that get "added" to the grand total?

With tour books flogged at 50quid and tshirts that's another few million right there!!!!

I don't think the merchandise is counted in the gross. But Forbes say 90% of tickets have sold out, the average price they say is $350 (others say even more), so, I just added up the dates, cpunted only 15,000 per venue (many are bigger) and multiplied by $300 rather than 350. I managed to precalculate the MDNA tour gross at 300M like that. This one still has many dates to go...

I think with all the negativity some haters are pouring on her, they'll get the tour (once again) to shut their mouths up.

Those figures that Forbes quoted were referring to secondary market averages!

Looking at past tours, the average ticket price of her arena dates has been around $175-$200.... However, as everyone has been saying that ticket prices for this tour are a lot higher and larger portions of the arenas are set at the top price, it's probably fair to say her average will be closer to $250?

I'd be more conservative with arena capacities too (as her stage usually takes up a lot of room), so say an average of 12,500.... So there's 3m+ per date right there!

There's probably room for another dozen or so Asian dates and maybe even a couple more Australian/New Zealand dates... So call it 75 dates in total.

In which case I'll revise my original prediction to around $225m! :)

Those very arenas held about 15,000 with the MDNA tour, and I think this stage will be smaller. That's on average (roughly), it depends a bit, but the stage looks smaller.

Also, that's why I counted 300 per ticket. More than half the shows are in 'non US' markets (I don't like 'secondary'; actually, the biggest concerts are usually in South America... Anyway), and all the new dates will go there, so, even with your 75 predicted shows, 66% are in non-US markets.

It will probably make around what Confessions made.

I kinda wonder if they budgeted less this time around for production costs, meaning we'll get a lower budget concert in comparison to MDNA. I assume they are spending less money this time.

At this point time, we're looking at $250 million ballpark.

If she adds extra dates in Asia (which I think she will), then it'll be closer to $300 million.

I think she'll end up with a similar gross to MDNA, give or take $20-$25 million.

I kinda wonder if they budgeted less this time around for production costs, meaning we'll get a lower budget concert in comparison to MDNA. I assume they are spending less money this time.

Yes, I definitely think so.

It will probably make around what Confessions made.

Didn't MDNA cost close to a million to produce every night?

I remeber that was what Liz R quoted after the controversy over the Olympia show when fans were mad at half a show for expensive tickets.

Back to the point, I don't think she will be spending less money......she makes it all back plus profit every nigh she plays and her tours only get grander on production.

I wonder why they're losing time about the Asian dates, we are 6 months away from that and they're losing time to sell those tickets.

And how many dates can she fit between January 29 and February 23?

3 dates in Tokyo

2 dates in Macau

2 dates in Bangkok

2 dates in Taiwan

??

Secondary market just means ticket reseller sites, such as Viagogo, Stub Hub, Getmein....

Ah... I thought it didn't make much sense. Well, I think it depends on how many new dates are added, and if she will tour South America.