$$$ How much will Rebel Heart Tour make? $$$

Confessit

Guest gang bang

The thing is that Billboard and most of the press report year end list for touring. And Madonna can't beat Taylor and U2 with just the 2015 shows. But she will have a good placing on these lists for two years.

if you are talking about Billboard touring awards yes

but Madonna for sure will win The Billboard award as the touring artist next year in may

.but maybe Madonna will be capable to win the Billboard touring award next year , lolol

I'll say at least $150 million. If she grosses more, even better.

She is going to gross WAY more than that. Even Gaga's shitty Artrave bomb of a tour grossed 80 million with the same amount of shows.

Hmmmm One of the dancers instagrammd that there would be 85 more shows. This is after DC?

The rumored Asian dates and additional nights in Mexico and Australia should add up to 82ish...

I'd say a final gross between 250-300 million, with the Asian and Australian dates pushing it close to 300.

People thinking this will do better than MDNA with the same dates? Really?

Even without stadiums? xD And by that i mean South American stadiums? People realise that on South America she did like 40 million with like...8 or 9 dates right?

She's not gonna do 3 million per each arena date. no way. She might do in some, will do more in dates like Manilla, etc...but she would need around 100 arena shows sold out to reach MDNA's level. I will be happy to be proven wrong though :D

She won't top U2 that's for sure

I think $3 million per show is a reasonable estimate. So if she plays 70-80 shows, then my original guesstimate of $250 million (give or take $20 million) stands.

U2 are netting $2m per date and with the latest RH date additions they now have the exact same number of gigs: 76

So according to your estimate your first assessment will be incorrect :thumbsup: And why are they only playing Europe and North America? Love how everyone was saying they were doing more shows and they're not taking their tour to nearly half the places Madonna will be taking her RH Tour

I think people are getting a tad carried away with some of these predictions! Lol

Yes the Australian, Asian, Mexican and other key North American cities (NY, Vegas, LA, Montreal and Toronto) will have higher than average grosses, but many of the other NA and particular European dates (which have general admission tickets) will likely be the usual 2 - 2.5 million per date.

I expect it will all average out to around 2.5 - 3 million per show, so I'm guessing the minimum she will gross (with 80+ dates) will be 200 million with a top figure between 240 - 250 million.

Guest Rachelle of London

And it took Chair 3 fucking years to get to that figure :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I would love to earn that in 3 years! Thats brill for Cher, she mustve been a good age as well.

I would love to earn that in 3 years! Thats brill for Cher, she mustve been a good age as well.

Oh I know :lol:

Obviously everybody would love to earn that in a lifetime or ever period, let alone in 3 years :rotfl:

We're just talking entertainment people, I'm saying Cher is not exactly touring material on a U2 or Madonna scale. So saying "let's hope she at least catches up to Cher's tour" is not quite a logical or appropriate comparison, exactly because it took her 3 years to achieve it within the time frame it takes people like RS, Madonna and U2 to make the same sum. On top of the fact that it was a GH Tour and Madonna hasn't had one studio album for which she hasn't showcased at least half of its material on any given tour for the past 30 years.

Look at Roger Waters, he managed to break Madonna's solo touring record (even though he's not even a solo act, technically) by a margin of $30m and still it took him six times the amount of time it took Madonna to get to her S&S $408m figure

That's all

Now Japan's on the menu anyone who thinks she won't beat her last tour gross is mistaken!!!

And anyone who thinks she will be out beaten on the tour top tens next year are also mistaken.

With "killer money" dates being added Madonna will once again prove her worth as the indisputable most bankable touring act.

Now Japan's on the menu anyone who thinks she won't beat her last tour gross is mistaken!!!

And anyone who thinks she will be out beaten on the tour top tens next year are also mistaken.

With "killer money" dates being added Madonna will once again prove her worth as the indisputable most bankable touring act.

Agree with the ticket price in Asia I wouldn't be surprised if her gross would be staggering. I mean with the vip seats going from the range of $800 to $2000 a pop....