$$$ How much will Rebel Heart Tour make? $$$

Confessit

• 3 weeks later...

Well she's on 70 shows now. I think they'll add at least 5 more. I wouldn't actually be surprised if she plays a similar number of shows to MDNA Tour. In which case, with the higher prices even though it's arenas this time around I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a similar gross to MDNA. It'll be nice to see the entire top three concert grosses occupied by M tours.

1. Sticky & Sweet

2. MDNA

3. Rebel Heart

#trust

Those Montreal dates will gross at least $7 million in total, given the price spike she can make up to $8 million. Get money bitch!

I doubt that it that high.. 3 mil per show is more realistic. Though anything above is just great ofcourse! :)

I think $3 million per show is a reasonable estimate. So if she plays 70-80 shows, then my original guesstimate of $250 million (give or take $20 million) stands.

Hopefully more than $250 so she's above CHAIR's "Farewell" Tour in the all time listings :rotfl:

I think there's a chance, Taylor is doing tons of stadiums which is a huge advantage over Madonna, her arena dates really bring down her average though. Madonna will have more consistency plus those rumored Asian dates will do similar to Taylor's stadium dates, not to mention Madonna's arena gross is nothing to scoff at.

For example:

Madonna:

November 10, 2012 Cleveland Quicken Loans Arena 16,487 / 16,487 $2,546,780

November 15, 2012 Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena 13,817 / 13,817 $2,208,180

August 30, 2012 Montreal Canada Bell Centre Martin Solveig 16,918 / 16,918 $3,457,482

Taylor:

June 3, 2015 Cleveland Quicken Loans Arena 15,503 / 15,503 $1,732,041

June 8, 2015 Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena Vance Joy 15,024 / 15,024 $1,627,798

July 7, 2015 Montreal Bell Centre 14,770 / 14,770 $1,499,040

Taylor is such a touring powerhouse (in the US) I'm amazed.

She could also hit Japan since the Australia dates didn't do as well as planned.

Yeah, what's up with that? They've been asking for her to come and then they don't buy her tix.

I was here thinking about Boxscore, I saw that the Confessions Tour (same arena tour this) she played two shows at the Bell Centre and raised $ 5,670,150 with the two together, the MDNA at the Bell Centre grossed $ 3,457,482, thinking I would stay here if she maintain average 3.4 kk for arena we have Boxscore slightly larger than the Confessions that today would be around 225kk, and the tickets a bit more expensive it should get close to 260 kk

She won't top U2 that's for sure but I really want her to top Toilet SHIT!

Not set in stone

U2's average gross per date so far has been of $2.1m, down from an average of $6.5m per night in 2009-2011, (36-gig North American leg completed). They are playing only NA and Europe this time around and as things stand now they're only doing 6-8 more gigs than Madonna is. Their total number of gigs stands now at 76, two Irish shows have been announced to be added.

People forget that they too have saturated the market for a considerable stretch of time and though they may have more dates in a single place compared to most RH market "residencies", Madonna is bringing this tour around the world.

As for TS, unless they plan to add another 60 dates to her tour there's no way her Madgesty is not gonna top TS. First of all in terms of pricing. Secondly it must be noted that Taylor is only huge (for now) in English-speaking markets

Taylor can forget about selling back to back arena (and much less stadium) shows in continental Europe or other parts of the world where English is not the first language

Does anybody know when Billboard will publish the boxscores for the Montreal shows?

They do it in batches, once a fortnight or a month. The first round of boxscores should encompass the shows up until NYC.

Live Nation usually reports the grosses for all of her shows.... For some other artists, Taylor included, some shows aren't reported. Taylor's Japan dates and a few US ones weren't reported, so her total gross will arguably under reported. Why this happens, I don't know.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think her team are going hard with merchandise for this tour. Remember how awful the merch situation was for MDNA with venues running out of stock before the show even started and only a few items on sale to begin with. This time look his many items are available. they're gonna make a bomb with just merchandise alone

Guest Rachelle of London

I also think with the great reviews the Montreal shows have gotten and such a great setlist there will be bidding wars from networks to screen the show. Bet you.

Taylor's done less than half her tour and is already at $120+ million. However if you look at her wiki there's still unreported dates. Most of her shows are in the U.S. and it seems most of her stadium shows are out of the way and mostly arenas left. She can't seem to make it to $2mil for an arena show.

It will be close.

I expect Madonna to make at least $3mil per show. I'm expecting between $220mil - $250 mil. Unless she ends up adding more shows. Word of mouth and great reviews are already doing her wonders and it's only the third show. We'll see what happens. I think we should never under estimate the Queen.

I also think her management wouldn't want her to have a less grossing tour than MDNA cause that would be backwards in revenue two tours in a row. Might not be "good press" for her. I'm sure they've worked it out so maybe she really will gross more than MDNA. Only time will tell!