$$$ How much will Rebel Heart Tour make? $$$

Confessit

We should have a betting game on this forum like they do with sports

Whoever gets closest to the final total, wins!

Ok, here's my bet:

I bet my virginity on it! :-)

Edited by London Boy

U2: 36 dates completed so far out of a total of 70 dates. $76m in box office revenue. $2.1m average gross per show.

I expected them to have the highest grossing tour but if Taylor Swift is already at 80M with only 20 dates, looks like it'll be hers

She def will snag another #1 grossing tour. I'm not sure of the gross but I'm hoping for a live television concert..

More than mdna tour.

310~320 million i think.

How is she gonna do more than MDNA? she toured stadiums in europe + latin america on that tour.

she only has arenas this time.

Depending on how many shows she does, she'll do around 250m. If she adds to around 80/90 shows overall (specially if she adds more shows in the USA, Australia, Asia and the rumored Mexico dates) she might get near 280m...but never surpass MDNA.

Taylor will have the top grossing tour of the year...no doubts about it. She's already at 80 million with like...20 shows xD

How is she gonna do more than MDNA? she toured stadiums in europe + latin america on that tour.

she only has arenas this time.

Depending on how many shows she does, she'll do around 250m. If she adds to around 80/90 shows overall (specially if she adds more shows in the USA, Australia, Asia and the rumored Mexico dates) she might get near 280m...but never surpass MDNA.

Taylor will have the top grossing tour of the year...no doubts about it. She's already at 80 million with like...20 shows xD

We'll see

And as for not doing stadiums on this tour (exactly like U2 compared to their previous outing) it is also to be said tickets are pricier, particularly for certain cities

Taylor is big in English speaking countries, not so much in countries where English is not the first language. I doubt that if she were to do 20 shows in continental Europe she would rake in $80m. Speaking of which, where is her June dates gross by the way? It's been two months since she was in Europe and no figures out yet

Uncanny

I expected them to have the highest grossing tour but if Taylor Swift is already at 80M with only 20 dates, looks like it'll be hers

I know what you mean but let's wait till we see more figures from her tour, she's huge in the US now

They didn't even bother publishing her European dates gross, after 2 months

I bet Madonna and U2 still destroy her bony ass tour when all is done :thumbsup:

Im shocked U2 gross is only $2.1m per show i expected them to gross more. Are their tickets cheaper than madonnas? My assumption would be yes as they are doing multiple shows.

I think madonna will gross $265m unless she does more US shows or those rumoured mexican shows then she will gross $285m.

Taylor will probably only make $260m so it may be a tight race between the 3 of them. Taylor is really only a stadium act in US & here in Australia but here she is only doing multiple shows in Melbourne and thats because its only a 30k seat venue i think. Her tour gross so far is good however for S&S didnt Madonna gross like $120m from just 17 shows in her first european leg? That was so amazing when she did that.

btw...with this tour Madonna will be the first touring act to make 1 billion US dollars in 10 years of touring. I think even U2 never did that!

TCT did almost 200 million, S&S did more than 400 million, MDNA did 300 million. With Rebel Heart she will surpasse that for sure :superman:

You sure she will supass 1 Billion!?!?

That seems WAAAAAY too much to me.

You sure she will supass 1 Billion!?!?

That seems WAAAAAY too much to me.

How so? Shes already at about 900 mil. RHT will Def do more than 100 mil.

Though she kind of already did The 1 bil in 10 years. Rit was over 100 mil right? So from 2004-2012 period she did over 1 bil...

How so? Shes already at about 900 mil. RHT will Def do more than 100 mil.

Though she kind of already did The 1 bil in 10 years. Rit was over 100 mil right? So from 2004-2012 period she did over 1 bil...

Oh I see with those figures your right that's amazing!!!!

She's such a power house touring act!