$$$ How much will Rebel Heart Tour make? $$$

Confessit

Any thoughts??

Will she be able to smash her record of 408million from Sticky and Sweet?

Will she out-do MDNA??

With the Oz multiple dates and the rumoured Asia dates....how much do YOU think?

Obviously she's about to top the "highest earning" musician and "highest earning tour" lists AGAIN in 2016.....something to wave in the faces of the haters......

Guest eroticerotic

sticky and sweet was two separate years so i dont know she could ever outdo that one unless it's a farewell tour

i think it will be between 3rd place under Sticky and MDNA

Yeah, I think between 220-250 millions at most, since she's doing mostly Arenas. Ala Confessions Tour.

Hope M can gross more than MDNA.

Would not count that out yet!

It's not happening.

She is even having trouble doing one night in the US (no stadiums). Australia have proved to be a flop, etc.

I can't believe we're in a world where a Taylor tour will probably outgross M's tour. But It is what it is, sadly.

Edited by Newman

It's not happening.

She is even having trouble doing one night in the US (no stadiums). Australia have proved to be a flop, etc.

I can't believe we're in a world where a Taylor's tour will probably outgross M's tour. But It is what it is, sadly.

Except she isn't flopping in Australia. I know you desperately want her to be, but she's not. Sad day for you. Madonna transcends this type of stupidity.

It's not happening.

I can't believe we're in a world where a Taylor tour will probably outgross M's tour. But It is what it is, sadly.

Why is this thing not flushed yet?

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not happening.

What on Gods Earth?

It's not happening.

You are so transparent with your constant and continual negative posts. Get a life and stop treating people on this forum like fools. You have this to look forward to. Hector's Royal flush.

ws_Royal_flush_1600x1200.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

You are so transparent with your constant and continual negative posts. Get a life and stop treating people on this forum like fools. You have this to look forward to. Hector's Royal flush.

ws_Royal_flush_1600x1200.jpg

YASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

It's not happening.

b501bc9144d66de0fd85243d2df989c9c0827f95

She can still gross $280-300million IMO.

They have released 62 dates but i expect new australian dates to be announced very soon and then all the asian dates (she'll surely go to japan if she's indeed planning the philippines and macau as mtribe said a few weeks ago and i expect several japan dates). With those prices she'll do fine.

Guest Rachelle of London

If it's true that Asian dates are gonna be announced on the 20th I can see this tour grossing about 300m

If it's true that Asian dates are gonna be announced on the 20th I can see this tour grossing about 300m

Could very well be as tickets are pricier compared to 2012

It's also true she's not doing stadiums this time around

300m not impossible though