Bitch I´m Madonna brazilian parody

see that's a funny parody

and have they switched the guy playing M with a muppet to carry her? :p and i think they also used another person to play her thats bigger in size. like they keep switching from one person to another. but i love it.

The one use of blackface was hysterical and very politically incorrect.

They would be terrorized in US for being that offensive.

how is it even offensive? americans are so fucking PC about everything. Rock is a black comedian so of course the brazillian is gonna make his face darker.

how is it even offensive? americans are so fucking PC about everything. Rock is a black comedian so of course the brazillian is gonna make his face darker.

In the United States, blackface was used as part of Minstrel Shows, which is basically a comedy show where the only joke was basically "Wow, black people sure are stupid!" As you can imagine, incredibly fucking offensive. Blackface was also used on stage or screen so that a show could have black characters, without having to actually, you know, hire black people. The white actors would then usually play up negative black stereotypes in the process. So there is a lot of history of blackface being used as a method of mocking black people. But, hey, that's just history. Why would it be offensive today?

To many people, especially people of colour, race matters. It can matter in a lot of negative ways, manifesting in poor treatment, harassment, or simply the circumstances into which they were born, statistically. It can also matter in many positive or affirmative ways; concepts like "Black culture" or "Black pride" exist as a counterpoint, a way for Black people to take pride in themselves and their experiences, and to explore concepts that dominate culture, white culture, doesn't have experience with that many Black people do. Serious stuff, like mistreatment by the police and justice system, or basic stuff, like hair. Hair! Bet that's something you've never thought about at length (lol) but it's a pretty important issue.