So what happened to the Rebel Heart promo tour?

There were rumours around the time of the release of RH that there was going to be a promo tour in major cities. I think NY, London and Paris were mentioned. Was the promo tour a rumour? Did it get scrapped? Its a shame it never happened, I think she would have got some good publicity and reviews and the album would have received a boost. Oh well

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm happy with what we got but I did definitely think something was happening when Arianne posted that pic of the rebel heart promo tour and asked which city were catching M in.

Indeed. I'm more than happy with the album promo tour :clap:

Queendonna served that promo like there was no tomorrow.

Totally agree with you even though a few shows in NY, Paris, London, etc would have been epic and fun.

Totally agree with you even though a few shows in NY, Paris, London, etc would have been epic and fun.

Oh well who cares.. the proper tour is less than two months away!!! :wow:

Just a rumour. I never believed it tbh, I don't see how a promo tour would've been effective promo

she could have gone to countries like germqny or spain, places whereshe didn't appear on the tv, and then broadcast it as voldplay did

I don't think it matters anyway, if she were to do a promo tour then rehearsals for the major tour it would have probably been too much for her, I'm glad she is just strictly focused on the tour itself right now

Guest Rachelle of London

Promo concert streamed live on Tidal and YouTube for the next project! Yes pleaseeeeee!!!!

What's that "I type, I delete" thing??? Is it some new catch phrase from a drag queen from a TV show or something???

yeah, something like that...

giphy.gif