Diplo on Ghosttown & BIM in new RollingStone Interview

Love living for love ghosttown is as awesome as I remember or this used to be my playground or live to tell IR was 2 chart song TUTBMP LTT AGEISM HURT GHOSTTOWN I STILL FEEL ITS A MADONNA CLASSIC BALLAD BEUATIFUL VOICE HAUNTING LYRICS BEUATIFUL VIDEO.

I LOVE NEW BIM REMIX VIDEO MADONNA is Dancing and thrusting that's is awesomeness remix video! PEOPLE ON COMMENTS ARE LIKING HER DANCING HER ASS OFF LOVE REMIX VIDEO BETTER THAN BIM

Love living for love ghosttown and bim remix video is life ! Sorry Iam excited

lol I feel ya. This era has been amazing!!!

What he said is 100 true but hopefully time will Vindicate LFL & GT. I think both the songs, like Rebel Heart the album, are going to be held in his esteem years from now by fans.

All 3 singles would have been hits on a fair playing field for her.

LFL and GT should have at least been Top 10. If released 15 or 20 years ago, they would have. It's very frustrating how disrespectful radio has been toward her. Age shouldn't matter. She's the fucking Queen of Pop! It's so weird. :(

So he's clearly hinting very strongly that BIM was released against her team's wishes (i.e. most likely Guy O and Interscope). We all know from early on that BIM was one of her personal favourites, so I like that the Diplo encouragement got it out as a single. And now it's actually the biggest hit from the album!

Makes me wonder how things would have turned out if it had been the first single.

I'm sure M wanted to release Rebel side first, but her team changed her plan. When it was a dud after dud, they've got nothing to lose now. Again it's a woulda coulda shoulda situation.

A demo + remix album may resurrect RH though, but who knows.

Guest Rachelle of London

They're annoying. I love my fellow Madonna fans, but sometimes I feel like there are some people around here who could use a lesson or two in music. Not that I'm an expert in music, but how can people not love exploring and discovering new and past artists / bands / etc.? It's like 17 year olds who have no idea who Madonna is and just say LIKE EW SHE'S OLD I'M GONNA PLAY TAYLOR SWIFT AND LADY GAGA INVENTED THIS NEW MOVEMENT CALLED POP ART.

Ugh, it's not even worth it and if anything it's embarrassing. Let's just leave it in the past. People were even talking shit about Nas. NASSSSSSSSSSSSS. One of the greatest and most influential rappers ever. Even if it's not your cup of tea, I mean, whatever.

I remember being ripped to shreds because of Diplo by people who had never heard of him, despite me going to see him live that weekend :lmao:

There were people genuinely scared that M was going to do reggae. :lmao:

Who remembers my infamous Twitter petition from 2012 begging Madonna to work with Diplo, I called it first. Shame it only got 46 signatures :dead: Everyone wanted a reunion with Stuart zzz Price

Don't get me started on those fools in the Nas thread.

Guest Rachelle of London

yeah i remember people saying she should work with diplo for MDNA instead of MIA if she wants that sound

:tigger: during MDNA Mia and Diplo got back together and we were all convinced he was gonna be on MDNA.

:tigger: during MDNA Mia and Diplo got back together and we were all convinced he was gonna be on MDNA.

He kinda blasted MIA and Madonna during MDNA, but he didn't knew her personally back then so he might kinda have had all these wrong preconceived notions about her

Guest Rachelle of London

He kinda blasted MIA and Madonna during MDNA, but he didn't knew her personally back then so he might kinda have had all these wrong preconceived notions about her

Yes he accused GMAYL of ripping off that song he did for the ginger one in Girls Aloud :lmao:

OMG I just saw a bunch of teenagers here in Bulgaria and they were playing music on their phone and they were listening to BIM!!!! She was sooooo right to release that song

Yes he accused GMAYL of ripping off that song he did for the ginger one in Girls Aloud :lmao:

this. There was an l u v chanting in Beat of My Drum. Some people are blowing Dicklo's comments out of proportion.

I remember being ripped to shreds because of Diplo by people who had never heard of him, despite me going to see him live that weekend :lmao:

There were people genuinely scared that M was going to do reggae. :lmao:

Who remembers my infamous Twitter petition from 2012 begging Madonna to work with Diplo, I called it first. Shame it only got 46 signatures :dead: Everyone wanted a reunion with Stuart zzz Price

Don't get me started on those fools in the Nas thread.

Oh, darling, I remember, that's why I love :inlove::lol:

Seriously tho, that Nas thread. When Madonna tagged him on Instagram. "What's a Nas?" "Who's that?" "Ew, I just heard one of his songs I really hope Madonna doesn't go in that direction." "Ew, this album is going to be horrible" "I'm so disappointed she's not working with Accinchi anymore, he has so much more to offer, such a true artist" "Reggae? I'm so over Madonna I hate her"

:rotfl: