Wasn't she giving Mr Ciccone a shoulder massage? As to say hang on there she's almost done.. Haha

tony+ciccone+joan+ciccone+madonna+mdna+t

I don't wanna talk about it right now

Just hold me while I cry my eyes out

I'm not Joan Ciccone

Not yet

:(

I dated M's brother Christopher back in 2012-13 and I was there in Detroit when this was taken (I didnt sit with them but was seated with a friend). I spent 4th of July at their family's vineyard and had a great time with the family. Jennifer and Mario work at the vineyard and I really got along with Mario. In fact, Mario took me around on his 4-wheeler. Now, as a Madonna fan, I thought me dating Christopher was big (actually the excitement wore off extremely fast because once I got to know him it was just Christopher, not Madonna's brother (and he has quite the temper might I add, which is why I dumped him), but I'll tell you, meeting the family was NERVE WRACKING! Joan was my favorite though! She and I both love old classic horror movies so we had a couple nights of movies. We watched that newer film with Halle Berry where she is the phone operator, and then we watched Vincent Price in The Bat and Rear Window. She's a great movie buddy! She has her thing with how M was hard to deal with at times, but she loves her. Wish M would be nicer about her. I know Christopher was at one time just like M about Joan, but now he loves the hell out of her. Rightly so! I hope M can grow out of any contempt. It'd made things happier for her about the death of her mother to know she wasn't completely left alone and did have someone there for her. Just my opinion of course.

I dated M's brother Christopher back in 2012-13 and I was there in Detroit when this was taken (I didnt sit with them but was seated with a friend). I spent 4th of July at their family's vineyard and had a great time with the family. Jennifer and Mario work at the vineyard and I really got along with Mario. In fact, Mario took me around on his 4-wheeler. Now, as a Madonna fan, I thought me dating Christopher was big (actually the excitement wore off extremely fast because once I got to know him it was just Christopher, not Madonna's brother (and he has quite the temper might I add, which is why I dumped him), but I'll tell you, meeting the family was NERVE WRACKING! Joan was my favorite though! She and I both love old classic horror movies so we had a couple nights of movies. We watched that newer film with Halle Berry where she is the phone operator, and then we watched Vincent Price in The Bat and Rear Window. She's a great movie buddy! She has her thing with how M was hard to deal with at times, but she loves her. Wish M would be nicer about her. I know Christopher was at one time just like M about Joan, but now he loves the hell out of her. Rightly so! I hope M can grow out of any contempt. It'd made things happier for her about the death of her mother to know she wasn't completely left alone and did have someone there for her. Just my opinion of course.

:dead:

Guest Pud Whacker

he has so much body hair even on the back of his arms, i always imagined his bung to be like a jungle. is it?

........I thought it was Paula who worked at the vineyard.....

thamtuvietnam.jpg