Madonna filmed video for Iconic for Rebel Heart Tour

sotos8

It's probably (obviously) a tour interlude so let's stop this 4th single talk right now.

Why? A lot of unexpected things happened during this era. One year ago, who would have thought that Madonna would release a first single with no featuring, or that she would do promo for the album, or that she would do that much promo, or that she would do a real video for the third single?

Anything can happen :popcorn2:

Video interlude or not, she should release it as 4th single. I heard Iconic on a local radio station that plays dance/EDM stuff a few months ago, and that song was made for radio!

I heard it in a Portuguese theme park! I was very surprised but pleased to hear it!

Perhaps that's the surprise hit!

Well as we know I predicted this in the RH Tour thread two months ago. Similarly to my prediction about RH as an album title and most of the track listing. And yes I also predicted that BIM would be a single. Seriously sometimes I wonder where the Madonna fan community would be without my predictions?

And while I'm here let me repeat my single strategy predictions:

"Iconic" will not be released as a single.

The 4th single will be "Devil Pray" or "Joan of Arc" or the title track.

Clearly it's going to be for her performance of iconic, not an interlude...like Nicki in IDGA

Why does everyone keep using the word "clearly" when you're clearly just speculating.

I'm so excited for this vid!!!

IM WORKING IT OUT TO THIS IN MY OFFICE CHAIR RN

GO M!!!

Great remix, just got back from gym, playing THIS over and over..

Love L4L!!!

Will the 1st Tour controversy b:

Racist Madonna cages & puts black man in chains?

I was thinking the same thing! Slave owner madonna shows how she treats black people! Hashtag racist. Hashtag ferguson hashtag blacklivesmatter

Why does everyone keep using the word "clearly" when you're clearly just speculating.

Because clearly common sense would dictate that the probability is as such...but your absolutely correct, obviously it's speculation. Let's wait and see...

I was thinking the same thing! Slave owner madonna shows how she treats black people! Hashtag racist. Hashtag ferguson hashtag blacklivesmatter

Haha. Even today most people probably think Mike Tyson is a rapist (NOT !) and she's putting him back in jail where he belongs.

Edited by elayman

Will the 1st Tour controversy b:

Racist Madonna cages & puts black man in chains?

what i was thinking

i mean she's being called a racist for letting her children give her a foot massage. thats how crazy people are.

what i was thinking

i mean she's being called a racist for letting her children give her a foot massage. thats how crazy people are.

That's your problem for reading the Instagram comments

Definitely seems more likely to be tour related than single related.

I think we will be lucky if we get a 4th single and proper video for it, I guess we shall see.

I was hoping for a new video and VMA performance within a few weeks of each other but probably won't happen.

Isee blood on her glam dress in the mirror picture and that fits like a glove the Iconic / Klein / Mike T. in the cage concept ... I m a visionario I see a king kong reference THE SLAVAGE OF ICONS in this age of imitation .