How would Madonna react if she read MadonnaNation?

Guest HaveASit

Guest HaveASit

I honestly think she would use the Lounge section the most and would probably get life from the Tour threads laughing at everybody's predictions

366708baseball0810large.jpg

If she was a member, she would troll the No coffeeee thread and ask for dick pics

366708baseball0810large.jpg

I do think she'd laugh and roll her eyes.

There's a lot of funny comments and a lot of well thought out criticism too. I'm proud we're not little monsters who lap up any old crap.

I'd hope she'd appreciate that,

She would probably think to herself "Get a life losers" lol

yep

and you'll never find out. She'll say one thing in some interview and the total opposite 5 years later.

8xuae1.jpg

I can SO see her look at this forum like that. with a little smile on her face & rising her eyebrows a few times and having a laugh. but also think it's weird that people can write essays & posts after posts about one song or hairstyle

I just know she must have visited this forum at least once. she's still human and humans are curious.

also I'm pretty sure other popstars visited this forum as well specifically the teens or 20-somethings who reply to people on social media etc. evan gaga was caught following katy sites just recently

MADONNA IS MY INSPIRATION HOPE SHES SEE THIS you help me with dealing with bullying and when my mom died I kept pplaying I remember help me through the grief you have been there through everything madonna 1983-2015 I loved you during sex book I love that era and stood with when many madonna fan dropped like flies you are charismatic charitable great mother deal with exs perfect I love all your looks especially now you are inspiration with fit lifestyle and great eating habits your more beautiful sexy and voice is better than ever I love instagram pics and your rebel heart pics your loyal fan jimster48.

She'd probably laugh her ass off, but would also be like WTF???? YOU GUYS KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME WTF THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET HOW THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW?

Then she'd be like, that ULIZOS member, though. So hot. Totally on the same page as me. Let's hang. And I'd be like, yeah. Let's.

and you should have more number 1s than mariah carey I remember cherish express yourself causing cac from who's that girl soundtrack I remember you see don't tell me material girl angel keep it together erotica secret ray of light frozen die another day hung up 4 mins in this era living for love ghosttown should have been huge hits ghosttown in anther time would be a 1 hot 100 song Bitch iam mad will be breaking record book dance club 1 songs half the songs I listed were at number 2 for weeks she should have in real life 22 or 23 number hot 100 1s

Yes Ulizos you would be so her type I saw your pics she would love you your her biggest supporter and love her music mad an you would have a Blast hanging out♡

and you should have more number 1s than mariah carey I remember cherish express yourself causing cac from who's that girl soundtrack I remember you see don't tell me material girl angel keep it together erotica secret ray of light frozen die another day hung up 4 mins in this era living for love ghosttown should have been huge hits ghosttown in anther time would be a 1 hot 100 song Bitch iam mad will be breaking record book dance club 1 songs half the songs I listed were at number 2 for weeks she should have in real life 22 or 23 number hot 100 1s

Jimster48 is actually Madonna.

Just that iam queen of music all time female artist touring and chart entries rebel heart is my rebellious and heart intimacy parts of me. mariah carey will always be jealous of me she needs to hire my trainer and food dietary people I feel so sorry for her recent 100 pound weight gain good luck on your Vegas residency

While iam in front of my millions and millions of my diehard fans who I love with all my heart can't wait to look into each one of their eyes giving them my best performance and eeverything I got to show my love for them for being they all these years they are all my #rebelhearts