Happy 30th birthday Into The Groove!

loomer

No outro fade out version (that cut the final "Yeah" in the single original version)

Play the 12" maxi single. As the outro begins to fade turn the volume up and keep turning it up. You'll hear the "yeah" but it ends differently. The music starts again just as it does in the intro without the "you can dance for inspiration" bit.

I always love when she goes into "Live out your fantasy here with me...." and her voice goes deeper such an amazing highlight for me to such an amazing song that you can never listen to too many times!!!

her backing vocals are terrific as is the use of her second voice

in some mixes you can hear them seperately always a treat!

Play the 12" maxi single. As the outro begins to fade turn the volume up and keep turning it up. You'll hear the "yeah" but it ends differently. The music starts again just as it does in the intro without the "you can dance for inspiration" bit.

that's what i used to do as a child :) I think this one was made with the stems that are circulating.

A little known fact about ITG (so little known that I forgot all about it) was that it was first given to the singer Cheyne to record, but (thank god) Madonna decided it was too good and pulled it at the last minute, leaving Cheyne devastated that she wouldn't get to be the black Madonna.

I spoke to Cheyne on youtube about this and she confirmed it was true and that Madonna pretty much fucked over Mark Kamins the producer and all those involved. She did say she loved Madonna's version.

This is her most famous track, a cover of an Italo Disco song, #1 club hit y'all, somewhat Madonna-esque