Best Political Video Interlude

Royal T

The best video interlude  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Wich Video Interlude is the best?

Wich Political video interlude to you is the best? I'm talking about those three videos when she shows world problems, wars,diseases, discrimination and etc.

I can't tell wich one to me is the best, it's so hard because they are all fantastic and unique.But Get Stupid video to me left the biggest impression.

Guest Rocco Papa

I have to go with Nobody Knows Me. I remember being in the audience at Yankee Stadium and getting goosebumps when they showed the pictures of the gay teens.

Beast within reinvention tour.

Good answer but her best is clearly Paradise from DWT. Future Lovers video is 2nd and Bedtime Stories at RIT is 3rd.

I voted for Get Stupid. That's a good one too. They're all good.

I voted for NKM but only because the original poster included only 3 interludes... and by the way, who said Future Lovers and The Beast Within count as video interludes? They were part of the goddamn opening act lmao

I'm not talking about what is her best video interlude of ALL what she made, but about those three. I'm talking about those three when she shows world problems, wars,diseases, discrimination and etc.

Good answer but her best is clearly Paradise from DWT. Future Lovers video is 2nd and Bedtime Stories at RIT is 3rd.

I voted for Get Stupid. That's a good one too. They're all good.

Spot on! :thumbsup: My top 3 also.

But out of those 3, Get Stupid.

Where are Paradise, WIFLFAG, Hollywood, Bedtime Story, Rain, DAD, Best Friend & JML?? Or are we talking just Political interludes?

Where are Paradise, WIFLFAG, Hollywood, Bedtime Story, Rain, DAD, Best Friend & JML?? Or are we talking just Political interludes?

We're talking about Political interludes

I'm not talking about what is her best video interlude of ALL what she made, but about those three. I'm talking about those three when she shows world problems, wars,diseases, discrimination and etc.

You should include this in your first post.

So, with that in mind, Nobody Knows Me takes the cake. But that mix of Get Stoopid is hot.

You should include this in your first post.

So, with that in mind, Nobody Knows Me takes the cake. But that mix of Get Stoopid is hot.

Done :thumbsup:

To me Get Stupid also is so HOT, i love every second of it.

I voted Get stupid

But the Papa don't preach background in WTGT influenced me the most

oh i just youtube'd it. didn't know she used imagery on a screen in the background for her tours in the 80s