LHakaLH

As we know, M likes to split her tours into different sections.

Apparently, the 5 sections on the RH Tour will be:

Matador

Strip Club

Tank Girl

Apocalypse

Party

As we know, M likes to split her tours into different sections.

Apparently, the 5 sections on the RH Tour will be:

Matador

Strip Club

Tank Girl

Apocalypse

Party

That is an assumption a member of this forum posted on his website. DM is acting like it's the real thing becuase they don't know shit this time.

My guess:

80's NYC Dance Party

War / Apocalypse (Tank Girl)

Road Trip

Sin / Baptism (Mix between sexual and religious themes)

Matador / Ascent to Heaven

Brief explanation of the story line: The tour will be loosely based on the life of our heroine, Madonna, fighting a war against the bondaries of society. The show begins with a party theme inspired by Madonna's beginnings as a club performer looking for fame and basically seducing people to get her way. The section opens with an intro using samples from "Illuminati" and "Best Night" before kicking things off with "Bitch, I'm Madonna" and closing with "Unapologetic Bitch". The first interlude will be "WIFLFAG" which depicts the hardships of women in our society and will lead us directly to the next section which will be the war/apocalypse section. Madonna is fighting for acceptance and dealing with political issues, as well as the trouble that comes with fame and fortune. To close the war section a video interlude for "VVV" is being played symbolizing her triumph. The next section will deal with Madonna going on a road trip through the desert in her "tank", looking for love after having made it "through the wilderness". Kicking things off with "Rebel Heart" and then going into a mashup of "Body Shop" and "Like a Virgin". The section closes with either "Don't Tell Me" or "Love Profusion", maybe even a mashup or medley of the two before another interlude is shown. This time for "S.E.X." which leads us to the next section which will deal with sin, blasphemy, redemption and baptism. So basically a sexual/religious segment. The first song to be performed is "Holy Water" with Madonna being joined by nuns on stripper poles. The last performance of the section will be a medley containing "Devil Pray" and "Like a Prayer" before the next and last interlude is being shown, which will be "Rescue Me". The last section will be the matador section, which deals with heartbreak, death, rebirth and Madonna's final ascent to heaven after ending the show with an extended and highly energetic performance of "Living for Love".

I don't think she will close with Bitch, I'm Madonna. Rebel Heart is much more of a retrospective album and I think the whole "revolution of love" thing and being able to carry on after heartbreak and the hardships you had to go through during your entire life are better encompassed in Living for Love. Bitch, I'm Madonna is her introducing herself, basically.

I'm hoping for more FUN!! Seems a bit dark and serious. ^^

I agree. MDNA had quite a few more serious dark themes. I think this tour should have more fun parts.

I think she should open wearing the Tank Girl costume. The media usually only photographs the first section. We've seen the BIM costume and the matador one so I think it would be better to open with a new costume people haven't seen a lot in photos or videos.

I think she should open wearing the Tank Girl costume. The media usually only photographs the first section. We've seen the BIM costume and the matador one so I think it would be better to open with a new costume people haven't seen a lot in photos or videos.

They don't. For MDNAT they photographed the second section A LOT.

Where did this Tank Girl rumor come from? I've heard it before but can't recall where it started.

Did u guys know Madonna wanted to be in that film back in '93?

Where did this Tank Girl rumor come from? I've heard it before but can't recall where it started.

Did u guys know Madonna wanted to be in that film back in '93?

I think Arianne Phillips instagramed a Tank Girl illustration a while back.

Guest eroticerotic

i dun those themes are predictable, i hope she starts from scratch with the tour instead of following the video themes

I feel like it's just simply gonna be two Rebel sections, two Heart sections and the classics finale.

I feel that way too! It would be different instead of the usual 4 sections. But would that allow her to make enough costume changes?

I think Arianne Phillips instagramed a Tank Girl illustration a while back.

She also worked on the film. But she kept mentioning the tour with those tank girl posts, so it could be a possibility.

Spanish/Matador

Tank Girl/Apocalypse

Hollywood Glamor

Crazy Party Girl/BIM video costume

I just have this gut feeling that this show is going to be more sensual and romantic...

Yeah me too. Also I think roses will play a part cos Arianne was Instagram thorns the other day.