So are yours Sloane Wow what a asshole douche

No I'm not, I'm quite friendly (I assume you were attempting an insult of some sort, hard to tell). I'm just trying to help. No one's really reading your posts.

Bullying and harassing other members on madonnanation I been a madonna fan since everbody till now family hates her iam 48 fell in love with madonna music and videos and performer from very start of her career I get crapped on by family members who like Taylor shits and crap artist.

Why flush me Iam not insulting SLOANE IS SAYING shit about me. WOW NO ONE READING YOURS SLOANE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE IS COOL

Okay, Okay! I wasn't calling for your flushing. I gather, somewhat, I think, you dislike Toilet Swiffer and have been an M fan since 'Everybody,' so you're forgiven. Calm down.

This thread's gonna turn into a disaster on its own w/o the 2 of us going at it. I'm sorry.

^ Thanks :)

My family hates Madonna too and I don't give a shit lol.

A few years ago when I was moving my uncle helped me. He's getting kind of old, but he was sweet to help. He just unloaded the heaviest, bulkiest, most awkward crate from the truck into my house and said, "godddamn what's in this?" and I said, "My Madonna magazines." LMAO he was pissed.

I have to hear about Taylor shits my 4 nieces love her she's best most talented singer ever playing loud as hell 1989 album my ears are bleeding I hate that album Nothing but her brainless songwriting and robotic videos she makes MADONNA IS LIFE I BOUGHT ALL 3 VERSIONS OF REBEL HEART

She can be munching on some nasty potato chips while making smelly farts in an old rocking chair, but instead she's busting her ass everyday rehearsing for her next jaw dropping tour!

APPRECIATE M EVERYDAY!!

How does that make him a creep? He and Madonna are long divorced. He has a right to move on with his life and have other relationships.

yeah, with half of Madonna's money.

yeah, with half of Madonna's money.

lol. He is the father of her children though. That's how the cookie crumbles when you get a deee-vorce.

Guest HaveASit
Let me start by saying that this topic is NOT meant to bash Madonna.
But listening to the album and especially songs such as BIM, Holy Water, Inside Out and S.E.X. (my all-time fave guilty pleasure!!!) I can't help but wonder how Madonna would have felt about this album and these songs if she could have had a glimpse of the future let's say during 1990-2004.
Back then she was so proud of what she was doing, getting more serious as an artist and it paid off with huge sales for her ROL and Music albums. My guess is that American Life's flop ruined everything. She wanted to get back on top as soon as possible. I can't help but wonder how it would've turned out if AL had actually done good. One thing i know for sure, RIT wouldn't have been the Greatest Hits tour it was. Now she needed to remind the world of her back catalogue and then decided to return to pop with the disco oriented Confessions album. Thank God, because I love COADF. Hard Candy is where it really went wrong. From the extremely tacky cover to the average songs and weaker voice... Did she felt inspired by Britney? On songs such as Incredible, Dance 2night and Heartbeat she really sounds like Brit now and then. And then that crappy tour... S&S was the first time I felt Madonna made a complete fool of herself on stage. That whole 'a girlfriend that wanna fuck your boyfriend' crap... Madonna... hello... you're 50, not 15, but you damn sure sounded like a 15 year old when you asked the crowed that silly question.
I could go on and on, but I'll try to keep it short. After Confessions the woman who wasn't that much into collaborations and duets all of a sudden seemed addicted to them. The trend setter became a trend follower. Everything to appeal to a younger crowd who wants nothing to do with her, and in doing so, she's ignoring and alienating people that did grow up with her. This is her failure. Had these collabs at least paid off I wouldn't have mind that much, but they don't! Maybe Justin did okay, but the others... Let's be honest folks, what is BIM doing for her career? NOTHING!!! It's not a hit by any means.
I can't help but wonder why she keeps doing these kind of things. Yes, she should do whatever she wants. But do you guys really believe she is enjoying herself? The younger generation is only making jokes about her and will continue to do so. Why isn't she sticking to what she gained, a very loyal fanbase? Imagine how pathetic it would be if all of a sudden Bruce Springsteen would collaborate with Justin Bieber, releasing something like 'fuck you, I'm the Boss' or George Michael ft. Adam Lambert 'suck me, I'm gay'. Yes it would be hilarious, but they would be making fools of themselves. And I as a Madonna fan for almost 10 years hate to see her make a fool of herself. Yes, she achieved a lot, more than most of us ever will, but that does not mean she isn't making a fool of herself. We may enjoy these song but I think deep down inside most of us feel that she is making a fool of herself and hate it. She's our idol and we want her to shine, at least I do. But sorry... Hard Candy, Sticky and Sweet? MDNA? Rebel Heart? No matter how many times her last tours will (and continue to) be the best selling of all-time, she isn't really shining anymore. And no matter how many people claim Ray of Light is a boring album, GOD was she shining back then. She was on top and everyone wanted to follow her, but now... And this has nothing to do with me wanting a ROL pt. 2, since I don't want her to repeat herself. But that is exactly what she's doing for the last couple of years, repeating herself with desperate attempts to appeal to the younger generation.
Again, this is not meant to bash Madonna, just sharing how I feel. I still really like most of the RH album, but let's keep it and say it as it is.

1- Why would Madonna wanna copy Britney? Blackout sold like 2.5 m WW, around 1/4 of what COADF did, plus the album received a an extremely mindeling reception from music critics. This whole Blackout hysteria created by her fans needs to stop. That album was NOT a turning point for nobody.If anything, Madonna jumped on the Timbaland/Danja trend cuz of Loose and Future Sex/Love Sounds. Period.

2- Although I agree with you on some points, you seen to be distorcing some things. I mean, some of her peers DID collaborated with young popstars. I mean:

MJ with that mess of Thriller 25 with Fergie and Akon

Prince with Rita Ora

Janet (ooh) with KIA

Mariah with Bieber + a billion other young acts

And, let's not forget, Paul MacCartney with Rihanna

Nobody said shit.

3- If you are expecting Madonna to change, think again. She will not.

If this really bothers you, you should consider let her go and go stan for someone else, cuz you will only be disappointed. She didn't change after HC, neither after MDNA and probably won't after RH.

<p>

[*]And I believed after going through that circle, Madonna has embraced that she needs to be connected with other people. She's getting older. She has children already. She's been on top of the world but nothing can match connectedness with other people. That's why we got Madonna working with with JT, Pharrell, Kanye, Katy, Miley, Nicki, and whoever is next. She's no longer the Erotica Madonna you adored. She's no longer the Ray of Light Madonna you worshipped. She's come down from it all and wants to have more people in her life. She's a human being for god's sake. I don't think there's anything wrong with her working with other musicians. It's what other people say about the humanised Madonna that's wrong anyway. People keep shoving her in a box where she's all alone but she's far gone from that already.

That's such a deep, interesting interpretation.

Let me start by saying that this topic is NOT meant to bash Madonna.

But listening to the album and especially songs such as BIM, Holy Water, Inside Out and S.E.X. (my all-time fave guilty pleasure!!!) I can't help but wonder how Madonna would have felt about this album and these songs if she could have had a glimpse of the future let's say during 1990-2004.
Back then she was so proud of what she was doing, getting more serious as an artist and it paid off with huge sales for her ROL and Music albums. My guess is that American Life's flop ruined everything. She wanted to get back on top as soon as possible. I can't help but wonder how it would've turned out if AL had actually done good. One thing i know for sure, RIT wouldn't have been the Greatest Hits tour it was .......... And then that crappy tour... S&S was the first time I felt Madonna made a complete fool of herself on stage. That whole 'a girlfriend that wanna fuck your boyfriend' crap... Madonna... hello... you're 50, not 15, but you damn sure sounded like a 15 year old when you asked the crowed that silly question.

No

Everything else No No No

p.s. I don't know what your definition of "getting more serious as an artist" is but she's always been very serious about her work. From day 1. Obviously something done at 25 cannot feel like something done when you're 32, 42 etc

I'd like to see news from the blue such as: Madonna is in the studio and record new song/s, she met a new producer and clicked with him, interrupted preparations for the tour for 7 days; to get out of clichés: movie - new album - tour