Israeli Hacker Jailed Today

jonski43

u all do know there could be more then one hacker right. like he may have been traced for stealing all the demos....but another person probably stole & leaked the entire album a month before it came out. b/c in some interview madonna herself said there was a fuck up there too where it was put on the net for a split second.

no i meant the guy the hacked her Rebel heart songs. I thought they caught him months ago.

They caught him but then they would have to mount a case against him which has taken about six months since he was arrested which seems fine.

But yes, celebrities, I imagine celebrities are being hacked left, right and centre by their staff etc.

So what's gonna be the excuse the next time she's hacked? :lmao:

I think she will be one of the main people to always be hacked. It's a disease for these hackers, it's like a game for them.

Whoever bought just to spread the material obviously maliciously is even worse than this guy, and wasn't caught.

Drowned Madonna and I think Madonnarama heard these demos months before release also and it was through Skype, remember? but whatever's.

They caught him but then they would have to mount a case against him which has taken about six months since he was arrested which seems fine.

But yes, celebrities, I imagine celebrities are being hacked left, right and centre by their staff etc.

that sucks. i felt so bad for her when she found out it was odd because she was in Malawi at the time.

Imagine the drama when she finds out about the RIT Lisbon DVD :lol:

What if instead of reworking Beautiful Scars she had decided to rework Revenge or Gone Gone Gone??? And she discovered they leaked 15 years ago?? Hahaha