Israeli Hacker Jailed Today

jonski43

The Israeli guy who hacked Madonna's computer and leaked songs had been jailed for fourteen months and given a fine although not much.

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0PJ1US20150709?irpc=932

In the grand scheme of things it's not a hideous crime but it seems lenient given that it could have cost M millions in sales etc

http://www.contactmusic.com/madonna/news/madonna-hacker-jailed_4819733

An Aspiring Israeli Singer Who Hacked Madonna's Computer And Leaked Songs From Her New Album Has Been Jailed For 14 Months.

Adi Lederman, 39, a former contestant on Israeli singing show A Star Is Born, was handed the prison sentence on Thursday (09Jul15) as part of a plea deal after admitting charges of computer trespassing and infringement of privacy and property rights.

He was also fined around $4,000 (£2,500).

A statement from the Tel Aviv Magistrate's Court reads, "The ease with which crimes such as this can be committed by those who have skills in the field, such as the accused, require an appropriate punitive response that has a deterrent and uncompromising message."

Lederman was arrested in January (15) as part of an investigation into the hacking of various computers and email accounts, including those of pop superstar Madonna, who was furious after tracks from her Rebel Heart album emerged online prior to their planned release.

She called the hacking a "devastating and hurtful experience".

Now if only the israeli governement could sue Ulcan the israeli computer hacker who is responsible for bullying french journalists and for the death of the father of a journalist who died of a heart attack after he sent sepcial forces to their house.

Sorry posted this same time as Jonski!

But his came first so please can someone delete this. Sorry! :-)

Lol. Delete mine as this has more replies!

It said an illness affected the punishment which sounds odd.

The whole thing seems dodgy

This is bullshit. The final album leaked one month before official release, after this guy was arrested. He's NOT the ultimate hacker and her team remains shit and clueless.

And stuff is still leaking (all these new stem leaks lately for instance) - so how can they think it's down to this guy?

I'm baffled by all of this.

They probably traced him as the source. If it leaked after his arrest than that must mean he shared/TRADED/SOLD

it beforehand. Sorry, but if there's anything Israeli's r good at it's 'intelligence'.

wasn't the guy that leaked her music and sold it already in jail?

Do you mean the guy who leaked GMAYL? I think the guy in Spain was let off as he didn't leak it, he just posted a link.

Nobody else I'm aware of.

And I doubt this Israeli guy is the only who's been leaking tracks and pictures for the past fifteen years!

Do you mean the guy who leaked GMAYL? I think the guy in Spain was let off as he didn't leak it, he just posted a link.

Nobody else I'm aware of.

And I doubt this Israeli guy is the only who's been leaking tracks and pictures for the past fifteen years!

no i meant the guy the hacked her Rebel heart songs. I thought they caught him months ago.

Most of the stuff going around like stems, unreleased photos/songs, backdrops all come from people who buy it off collectors. I recall someone saying they often paid a large sum to get untouched footage from people close to photographers. Not sure what to believe but nothing is safe in this age unless completely kept guarded.

He is the hacker, which then sold the material to other people and then collectors got ahold of the stuff and then someone along the lines there leaked the songs..he hacked the computers but he wasn't the leaker of the songs.

"hacker" yeah right, her team is behind all this shit :laugh:

Yeah right, and "her team" has also corrupted Israel's Justice and that guy so he would confess and accept 14 months of prison? :huh:

It's when she found out the Blame it on Rio outtakes leaked 5 years on :lmao:

I don't understand why she complained about the rio fitting pics back when she was hacked.. Because now she post outtakes from that session on her IG. LOL

I don't understand why she complained about the rio fitting pics back when she was hacked.. Because now she post outtakes from that session on her IG. LOL

JulieBean, I know you love the out-takes but people are talking about the horrible ones - such as where she was changing and not posing that are a complete invasion of privacy. Madonna can choose which photos she personally wants to be out there herself and does not use the dreadful and often altered ones that make her look as bad as possible. So in fact, she does not use the horrid out-takes that are out there although I see them all the time on nasty gossipy blogs and sites about how "awful" she really looks. They are used to totally demean her and never understand why fans want to see them published.