2015 Madonna Out and About Pics

drake made a song about her though. and he asked her out. and on stage.. and they made a song together. i think he's just scared of real women when they're face to face. i forgot who it was, but someone said on that breakfast show on the radio that drake acts tough but then behind the scenes would ask some rapper if he's okay with what he said about him in his songs. acting the big guy but no backbone.

drake made a song about her though. and he asked her out. and on stage.. and they made a song together. i think he's just scared of real women when they're face to face. i forgot who it was, but someone said on that breakfast show on the radio that drake acts tough but then behind the scenes would ask some rapper if he's okay with what he said about him in his songs. acting the big guy but no backbone.

Drake seems like he has a problem with strong women. He dated Serena Williams and she once said in an interview or posted something about what a jerk he was. Clearly he doesn't appreciate two goddesses like Madonna and Serena!

Madonna was in telAviv last night with her daughter at a wedding I thought Lola had gotten married at first. LOL

http://meriofsoleils.tumblr.com/post/124004406242/lourdes-leon-enjoyed-a-wedding-with-her-college

Madonna was in telAviv last night with her daughter at a wedding I thought Lola had gotten married at first. LOL

http://meriofsoleils.tumblr.com/post/124004406242/lourdes-leon-enjoyed-a-wedding-with-her-college

Was Madonna there or just Lourdes? I wouldn't think she would fly all the way to Tel Aviv when she'si in the middle of rehearsals.

Was Madonna there or just Lourdes? I wouldn't think she would fly all the way to Tel Aviv when she'si in the middle of rehearsals.

well if you look to the right there's a blonde woman that looks very much like Madonna.

well if you look to the right there's a blonde woman that looks very much like Madonna.

Oh I didn't see that at first, the boyfriend was blocking my view. It does look like Madonna.

its not Madonna only Lourdes in Tel Aviv

well, thats what dailymail says

and the blonde women does not look like madonna in bigger pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3159649/Lourdes-Leon-gazes-adoringly-boyfriend-shows-colouful-style-wedding-Tel-Aviv.html

its not Madonna only Lourdes in Tel Aviv

well, thats what dailymail says

and the blonde women does not look like madonna in bigger pics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3159649/Lourdes-Leon-gazes-adoringly-boyfriend-shows-colouful-style-wedding-Tel-Aviv.html

oh your right close up it doesn't look like her but faraway it does.

Yes, I would think she would be too busy with the tour to go to Tel Aviv now.

I know. I wanted to edit it to say MDNA as well but then I got a call and forgot about it. she looks great at MDNA too. :) actually the only time she looked puffy/ a bit bad was at that british charity thing and maybe at that norton graham interview. she looks really good generally.. except SS2008/divorce.

:thumbsup:

She really loves those pants. She's been wearing them for 5 years now. Usually to travel. They are the new red pants from the early 90's.

She cut them around 2011

Madonna_arriving_at_Heathrow_Airport_Lon

20110621-pictures-madonna-arrives-jfk-ai

Those pants look like they are extremely comfortable for travelling

Love her for always being very practical

KEVIN SAMPIO ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ WOW SO HANDSOME

• 2 weeks later...