2015 Madonna Out and About Pics

i love that she's wearing simple clothes and pants she cut off herself and wears them for years :p I think it's humble

Exactly! Worth nearly a billion dollars and she's wearing 5 yr old pants she cut herself. It irritates me when people try to say she's not grounded. She's not running around town in day to day life wearing ball gowns and heels, full make up and hair, sipping champagne like that other MC.

Exactly! Worth nearly a billion dollars and she's wearing 5 yr old pants she cut herself. It irritates me when people try to say she's not grounded. She's not running around town in day to day life wearing ball gowns and heels, full make up and hair, sipping champagne like that other MC.

tumblr_npgx46C7O81rfduvxo1_1280.gif

Isn't that the model who was in the BIM video and who she posted on Insta?

That's him, Kevin Sampaio!! From BIm video!! So she's got her new boytoy for real !!

her look is incredibly stylish and idiosyncratic,actually...I wouldn't mind her turning up in some public event like this,tbh

She should date all of 3 :D

btw, who are they and there names ?

wow they're like 2 recycled & better looking Tony's

well done M!!

That raggedy ass ensemble should have been used in the Ghosttown video. :wow:

:lmao:

:1251:

2A74404200000578-3157883-image-m-8_14366

Look at her feet as she walks, pointed gracefully; the posture of her legs. I could watch her walk for hours. it's so distinctive & trained. There's no mistaking the Madonna walk!

I would not step outside in those clothes if you paid me.

There' a line of clothing called Free People. It's hipster peasant clothes (very French Revolution) and expensive as hell. Her hems look like she did this herself though.

278357.jpg

She doesn't even have her shoes on all the way LOL. This is what I do when I roll out of bed and go to the store for junk food.

I love BagLadyDonna! Dressed up too, pap pics. I'll take it all. MORE!

edit: Her pap shots are better than the single covers lol

How does she get these guys?? They sure dont come up to her...

Probably at parties or being introduced by friends like Mert and Marcus. I'm sure guys do come up to her..

Probably at parties or being introduced by friends like Mert and Marcus. I'm sure guys do come up to her..

yes. i remember reading an article from Lainey gossip who said dozens of hot men surround her trying to get her attention. and that she couldn't even blame them because she looks so beautiful in real life. (im paraphrasing.) I think that was on the MET bal a few years ago or maybe even secret project, I don't remember which particular occasion.. I think she can pick anyone she wants.

yes. i remember reading an article from Lainey gossip who said dozens of hot men surround her trying to get her attention. and that she couldn't even blame them because she looks so beautiful in real life. (im paraphrasing.) I think that was on the MET bal a few years ago or maybe even secret project, I don't remember which particular occasion.. I think she can pick anyone she wants.

Was it this one? http://www.laineygossip.com/Soho-House-Grey-Goose-party-part-5/16101

yes :lmao:

It was just Madonna, no other women, and the most beautiful men at the party all surrounding her. I swear I could hear her f-cking purring.

Even Elton John hopped off his throne and came outside. He’d been firmly ensconced at his dinner table all night, no need to traipse around since everyone was coming to him to pay their respects anyway. Except her. And would you believe, even Elton John had to circle the outside of her storm, not able to penetrate his way through her posse.

Madonna doesn’t have to go over and say hello to anybody. They come to her. Harvey Weinstein came to her.

can't believe it's from 2010. i thought it was more recent.

Yes I would imagine she likes the ones that have the guts.

And it must feel good to them to be the chosen one. And yes people say she's way hotter irl all the time.

She didn't get that Drake guy though (thank goodness)

....but it’s totally not what you normally see in the photos when her cheekbones seem like they’re rising up like a ventriloquist dummy with a caved in mouth.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: