2015 Madonna Out and About Pics

Wow he's so HOT, way hotter than all her boyfriends since the divorce!

Her face looks thin, like she lost some weight. Love that she's keeping the long hair, it really advantages her.

I think she looks more like Confessions era, during S&S she was thin but kinda..cheeky? like she was doing those injection procedures or whatever they were.

her face is a bit like the confessions period, which I like. not as.. round and cheeky ;) she looks natural

well on MDNA her face was stunning, not puffy at all

and that was 6 years after Confessions

madonna-mdna-tour-like-a-virgin.jpg

Madonna+Madonna+Launches+Signature+Fragr

Stunning with no make up, just rehearsing and playing with fans

Wow he's so HOT, way hotter than all her boyfriends since the divorce!

Her face looks thin, like she lost some weight. Love that she's keeping the long hair, it really advantages her.

Totally

The fact that he's probably in his 30s rather than his early 20s compliments her imo. From an aesthetic point of view only, I don't mean that she shouldn't date a 20 yo because she's in her 50s. He looks more like a man, very young but a man, not a twink barely out of high school who looks like he could be doubling as a Steven Klein harem kid

Post divorce Jesus is face wise the most attractive she's been with so far but he did look and feel very kiddish, bland, aloof, almost vacant. Brahim was also attractive and he seemed more manly but he had less delicate features. That other guy in his 30s from Sotheby's was also a good match for her.

He is hot!! But he's a bit old no? He must be around 30-35 (?). I hope he can keep up with her after she's been with those early 20 something's for the past 6-7 yrs ;)

:lol:

He's definitely very attractive (though he has chicken legs)

20, 30, 40 year olds, at least she's not dating junkies or unattractive men

I've heard he's 29, no? The fact that he doesn't look like a douchebag is a plus, and he might even have a personality this one. His stare is so intense ugh..HOT!

I've heard he's 29, no? The fact that he doesn't look like a douchebag is a plus, and he might even have a personality this one. His stare is so intense ugh..HOT!

LOL......Brahim was HOT but he did look a bit vacant a lot of the time. Jesus just had that innocent look, not really vacant, it just looked like he was in wonderment of it all.

She's lost a fair bit of weight. THE FACE is looking a bit S&S '08. :nocomment:

That was my first thought too! The Met face, body and hair were perfect!! Hopefully when all is said and done we will get something close to that. Seriously, I think that was the best her face has looked in many many many years......quite the compliment considering I thought the face was pretty damn perfect during MDNA but she took it to another level with the Met face, just simply STUNNING.

well on MDNA her face was stunning, not puffy at all

and that was 6 years after Confessions

madonna-mdna-tour-like-a-virgin.jpg

Madonna+Madonna+Launches+Signature+Fragr

Stunning with no make up, just rehearsing and playing with fans

I know. I wanted to edit it to say MDNA as well but then I got a call and forgot about it. she looks great at MDNA too. :) actually the only time she looked puffy/ a bit bad was at that british charity thing and maybe at that norton graham interview. she looks really good generally.. except SS2008/divorce.

aaaah, my mc dreamy.....Madonna really has taste, after that french guy whose name I forget, this one is really a lucky dude !!!

thx m_sinner

Totally

The fact that he's probably in his 30s rather than his early 20s compliments her imo. From an aesthetic point of view only, I don't mean that she shouldn't date a 20 yo because she's in her 50s. He looks more like a man, very young but a man, not a twink barely out of high school who looks like he could be doubling as a Steven Klein harem kid

Post divorce Jesus is face wise the most attractive she's been with so far but he did look and feel very kiddish, bland, aloof, almost vacant. Brahim was also attractive and he seemed more manly but he had less delicate features. That other guy in his 30s from Sotheby's was also a good match for her.

yeah Jesus sure was hot! but probably boring to be around.. and to fucking hot.... A guy you'd never have to yourself

this guy looks more balanced. and tall as a tree