2015 Madonna Out and About Pics

The problem with Madonna getting papz pix is she's way too low key. She's always dressed down and her private life revolves around her children. If she had a completely different life style such as partying and crazy stuff or going out dressed up like certain other celebrities then Madonna would be on the papers all the times. If not how does she always end up being the talk of town every time she goes to a public event?

Besides I've always wondered how that story with her and A Rod came to be with no concrete pictures between the two in an age like this. She must be very clever keeping things under wrap... She's certainly smart at keeping her life more private than her music. lol

The problem with Madonna getting papz pix is she's way too low key. She's always dressed down and her private life revolves around her children. If she had a completely different life style such as partying and crazy stuff or going out dressed up like certain other celebrities then Madonna would be on the papers all the times. If not how does she always end up being the talk of town every time she goes to a public event?

Besides I've always wondered how that story with her and A Rod came to be with no concrete pictures between the two in an age like this. She must be very clever keeping things under wrap... She's certainly much smarter at keeping her life private than her music. lol

a fan named mike who also was a paparazzi (I think he was from israel but moved to NY) said he saw them with his own eyes from a security camera. however i don't get how he or any paparazzi could get his hands on the cameras of madonna's property. i think he had the site madonnadownload.com or something but I could be wrong, he used to be on madonnatribe.

She wasn't leading much of a different life style before, yet we would still see her out and about way more often. It's like she's locked up at her house in the hamptons now all the time. Thank God she at least uses instagram

That pic is from 2005/2006

That's her exact attire for the period

London Gym moment most likely

Hair length is neither 2008 nor 2012

It's certainly not a new pic

That pic is from 2005/2006

That's her exact attire for the period

London Gym moment most likely

Hair length is neither 2008 nor 2012

It's certainly not a new pic

Yes, it's 2005.

even M complained that she wanted more paparazzi when she went on ellen, remember? but i do know they closed something @ the kabbalah centre or have another way to get in there without being spotted so maybe thats why.. but still, we used to see pap pics of her @ least once a week before

btw where did you find it? i never know where people find those pics & link always goes to tumblr

Nikki, she was joking about wanting more paparazzi around on Ellen.

She wasn't leading much of a different life style before, yet we would still see her out and about way more often. It's like she's locked up at her house in the hamptons now all the time. Thank God she at least uses instagram

:thumbsup:

She's deliberately having it this way these days and I love her for that. So smart and it's great for her children I think, For someone who's accused of craving publicity you never see her acting stupid, drunk or being eccentric like most celebrities every day at a diifferent event but that was never the case to begin with

May 19

http://nypost.com/2015/05/19/madonna-moves-into-her-new-58-acre-bridgehampton-mansion/

Madonna has finally moved into her new-construction Bridgehampton mansion on Mitchells Lane, which is beside the horse farm she bought from Kelly Klein.

The pop songstress will be ensconced there for the summer. The estate comes with a pool and spa.

“Madonna has already been out here on weekends, riding her horses on her 58 acres,” a spy says. But don’t expect to see her hanging out at Candy Kitchen or any of the fancier joints in town.

“She never goes out. She’s so happy in her house that she never leaves,” the spy said.

She did say herself she would alwys were the same clothes so paps wont bother her. WHy take a pic that looks the same every other day cause the media wont buy it. SHE IS SMART! Not like those soon to be has beens who rely on paps to earn money or change every single hour and come out of hotels.

:thumbsup:

She's deliberately having it this way these days and I love her for that. So smart and it's great for her children I think, For someone who's accused of craving publicity you never see her acting stupid, drunk or being eccentric like most celebrities every day at a diifferent event but that was never the case to begin with

May 19

http://nypost.com/2015/05/19/madonna-moves-into-her-new-58-acre-bridgehampton-mansion/

also she is busy with the tour. when she goes on tour their will probably be pics everyday.

also she is busy with the tour. when she goes on tour their will probably be pics everyday.

Exactly

That's why it's strange that she would be tipped to be at that D&G thing on Sunday, on the other side of the Atlantic

But it really caught my eye as La Repubblica or Il Corriere are no Daily Mail

We'll see I guess

Exactly

That's why it's strange that she would be tipped to be at that D&G thing on Sunday, on the other side of the Atlantic

But it really caught my eye as La Repubblica or Il Corriere are no Daily Mail

We'll see I guess

yea plus it's kind of far away it would be cool if she went thought.

If Madonna wanted to have the paps following her, they would be. The celebs that get papped often are those who usually call the paparazzi themselves. Celebs who wants to stay low-key, like Madonna, know how to avoid the paparazzi.

not really maybe sometimes she knows how to avoid them. unless she stays in her house. they knew exactly she was going on the helicopter back to her NY house.

:1251:

2A74404200000578-3157883-image-m-8_14366

2A743D2000000578-3157883-image-m-10_1436

2A743E7000000578-3157883-image-m-9_14366

2A743CF000000578-3157883-image-m-17_14362A743DC400000578-3157883-image-a-18_1436

2A743EDC00000578-3157883-image-m-11_1436

He is hot!! But he's a bit old no? He must be around 30-35 (?). I hope he can keep up with her after she's been with those early 20 something's for the past 6-7 yrs. ;)

Looks like he's wearing her "Threat" hat.......also, why is she holding that scarf over the same area of her face in every single one of those pics?? Tour kick off is still basically 2 months away, so it's a bit early to get the face "set" isn't it?