2015 Madonna Out and About Pics

tumblr_nr4mb8hDzi1s57gr2o1_540.png

Madonna arrives at the helicopter from the Hamptons 7/6/2015!

Sorry for posting this here, but I cannot find the other thread

She looks super natural, I love it!!

that makes me so happy! we haven't seen a paparazzi pic of her in months..

even M complained that she wanted more paparazzi when she went on ellen, remember? but i do know they closed something @ the kabbalah centre or have another way to get in there without being spotted so maybe thats why.. but still, we used to see pap pics of her @ least once a week before

btw where did you find it? i never know where people find those pics & link always goes to tumblr

even M complained that she wanted more paparazzi when she went on ellen, remember? but i do know they closed something @ the kabbalah centre or have another way to get in there without being spotted so maybe thats why.. but still, we used to see pap pics of her @ least once a week before

btw where did you find it? i never know where people find those pics & link always goes to tumblr

good question :-( , my source is always tumblR as of late

I'm kind of surprised that she has so little likes on there tbh :(, I think the age group of tumblR is something across 12-20 lol, all I get is some Spongebob shit and Disney :lol:

likes on tumblr? you mean on her official page?

yes and the fanpages as well, she usually has around 200 likes per pic whereas other popstars (cough, you know who I mean) have thousands

I guess it's not really her target group

Um, I hope you don't think she was being serious about wanting more paps. She was "complaining" to Ellen as a joke.

Um, I hope you don't think she was being serious about wanting more paps. She was "complaining" to Ellen as a joke.

hm i don't know though.. we know she was joking but there have been way less pap pics of her. maybe she meant when she goes to a club. (i forgot the place she was talking about) i assume when you had something to drink and are dressed up you don't mind the paps as much and it can turn into something silly and funny. of course thats just me. she's had those people following her for 30 yrs.. so yeah maybe you have a point.

woo-hoo she's still letting those roots grow out. I wonder what kinda hairstyle we're getting on the tour. So effin' excited.

yes and the fanpages as well, she usually has around 200 likes per pic whereas other popstars (cough, you know who I mean) have thousands

I guess it's not really her target group

the only fan accounts i followed when i had tumblr were amen_madonna (think they closed) and her official account. I'm not really familiar with tumblr other than the cultural inappropriate essays and know all teens. never got into tumblr. I've tried it but quit right away. 12yr olds don't need to "teach me" about cultures & superstars

hm i don't know though.. we know she was joking but there have been way less pap pics of her. maybe she meant when she goes to a club. (i forgot the place she was talking about) i assume when you had something to drink and are dressed up you don't mind the paps as much and it can turn into something silly and funny. of course thats just me. she's had those people following her for 30 yrs.. so yeah maybe you have a point.

The paps still follow her

Otherwise we would t see this helicopter Pic

But shes much more private now

If we think a out it, How crazy were the london times when we had pics pretty much everytime she left the house

And all those pilates pics , and lastly all time she had to use her other house as a gym

Lol

the only fan accounts i followed when i had tumblr were amen_madonna (think they closed) and her official account. I'm not really familiar with tumblr other than the cultural inappropriate essays and know all teens. never got into tumblr. I've tried it but quit right away. 12yr olds don't need to "teach me" about cultures & superstars

I have seen amen_madonna post once in a while. I think a lot of fans went to twitter. Tumblr is slow right now it's also summer people on vacation. just wait till Madonna tour's people will be posting video's pics etc. :tigger:

she looks natural and healthy!

she s sporting aviator sunglasses, its been a while since she wore those

SPX-0047211.jpg

SPX-0047211.jpg

could you share us the site(tumblr?) where you find her new pics? :)

Guest Pud Whacker

SPX-0047211.jpg

she looks great.

SPX-0047211.jpg

MadonnaMadonna / © Solarpix / Photorazzi

During the tour Sticky and Sweet in Lisbon Madonna showed on stage what is called by some dancing, and by others copulation with a guitar . Unfortunately , whatever it would not be , I ended up falling.