Instagram QUEEN - continued

Apples388

I wish all those bitter hags would stop leaving shit on her instagram account. They clearly don't like M so what's the point in following her?

Every artist/celebs gets it, you just have to try to ignore it.

Rocco not following back too. Think he wants to be a normal teen and away from the hussle and bussle of superstar Madonna and ofcourse doesn't want his mama to know what he gets up to lol

I find it cringe when M fans post on his IG, just STOP!!

Agreed. Those types of comments weird me out. I'm sure he's used to it, but still. :/

Agreed. Those types of comments weird me out. I'm sure he's used to it, but still. :/

It's that constant "can you tell your mom.." "You look just like your mom" Must be annoying for him.

Also I'm hearing he has blocked many M fans. One friend told me, he blocked her despite not posting anything on his account.

Guest Rachelle of London

I find it cringe when M fans post on his IG, just STOP!!

It's creepy! Some twat keeps bombarding him about releasing Hold Tight. Like wtf

Guest Rachelle of London

Roccos clearly growing up. The novelty has worn off. It's like Lola, she has no time for her mums fans, you can hardly blame her. Must be annoying

It's creepy! Some twat keeps bombarding him about releasing Hold Tight. Like wtf

Gross. Some fans have no respect for boundaries.

I think fans shouldn't post stuff on his IG. It must be weird for him he should put is IG on private.

yeah some fans were bombarding him with comments always related to M on his page. must be annoying. and i guess he likes some privacy too (not just from M's fans but also from his mom. he's 15 and has a girlfriend & probably lots of friends his age. knowing your mom sees all you do may be a bit awkward)

Maybe he should put his insta on private and block everyone he doesn't personally know...or start a new one only with people he approves that is private. Yeah, he's growing up. Makes sense.

lmao he hasn't blocked me yet even tho my username has an obvious M reference in it. I know it won't take long though. I don't wanna unfollow now just to see when or if he's gonna block me :p